Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 6 Aug 19, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

Baulys offsite- live Aug 2019- Day 2

Day 2

Today was our day at wild florida. Once again I was up at some crazy hour and just chilled on the sofa. Woke adam and the kids at around 06.30 and had breakfast. We have bought cereal, bagels and pancakes from walmart for breakfast most days.
Left the villa at 7.45 and had a nice straightforward journey which saw us arriving at 8.30.
We had an hours airboat ride booked for 9am, so went and checked in and had a look around the gift shop, with darcey already picking about 5 cuddly toys she wanted.
( The kids have all got their own spending money and have around $320 each to spend which they have got for bdays and from relatives).

We had captain john and he was really good and spent a lot of time explaining about things.
We all really enjoyed it, not that finley looks like he is in any of the pics 😂😂
We only saw one female alligator sitting in her nest, but he did warn us that we might not see many as it is very warm for them, but it was still a really good experience.
Afterwards we spent a couple of hours looking round the park and saw lots of different animals, and the kids had a lot of fun.

On the way back we stopped at a macdonalds drive thru, and all just got a burger each, which were yummy.
Me and mum also popped into publix and walmart to get a few more bits and pieces much to adam and dads delights. 😳😬😉

Came home and spent a lovely couple of hours in the pool, and just chilling. Around 4 we had a big storm which lasted around an hour and a half, so we just relaxed in the villa.

Around 5.15, we left to go to mannys chop house, we were going to go to the one in haines city, but because of the weather it was going to be a 40 min drive so went to the one in kissimee instead. We had such a lovely meal here...

C- parmeson crusted chicken and mac & cheese and a strawberry daquiri
A- 9 0z sirlon with fries and a strawberry daquiri
S- stuffed shrimp with mac and cheese and a sangria
D- bourbon glazed chicken and fries and a stella
P- cheeseburger and fries
D- chicken tenders and fries
F- chicken tenders and fries
Mum and dads drinks were buy one get one free and we ordered another round of drinks halfway through our meal. You also get free bread rolls and a yummy salad
Kids eat free on a monday too
We really enjoyed our meal there and are hoping to go back and would def recommend.
Back to the villa at around 7.45, the kids had an ice lolly and were in bed by 20.30.

Also i realise that i havent put any pics of the villa up yet, but it is such a lovely villa and seems really close to everything. Although we havent been to disney yet, the sat nav says to animal kingdom will take 8 mins.

Spends
Publix- $31.15
Mcdonalds- $20
Walmart $17
Mannys chop house $153

Once again thanks for reading.
Kennedy space center tomorrow 🚀🌜🌎

Edited at 01:41 AM.
chazb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 19, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
prettymiarose
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Love a live TP

We’ve never been to wild Florida or manny chops so I’ve noted both for our offsite stay next year.

Can I ask what area is the villa your staying in?

How are you finding the Aug weather?
Old 7 Aug 19, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by prettymiarose View Post
Love a live TP

We’ve never been to wild Florida or manny chops so I’ve noted both for our offsite stay next year.

Can I ask what area is the villa your staying in?

How are you finding the Aug weather?
Hi thanks for reading.

Manny was really lovely. The villa we are staying in is oak island harbour, really nice area and close to Walmart and lots of restaurants.
We came in may last year when they had the really bad weather, so the rain doesn’t really put us off. So far the rain hasn’t really affected us or we have just missed it x
chazb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List