Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 16 Dec 21, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Bestbubba View Post
Michelle this will all seem like a bad dream when you're finally here. It's another world. Not long now 🤞🇺🇸🎄
Sue x
Thank you so much Sue x
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 21, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bestbubba View Post
Thank you MF, you will be, I promise, trust me! But pack a vest, its freezing! Our children live in the suburbs, quite high up, beautiful mountain views, but boy it's cold 🥶😂
Sue x
Thank you Sue, I think PS will be a bit warmer than LA (but I know it has turned a bit chilly) - packed plenty of layers and a cord jacket and will travel in my blazer (as well as shorts and T-shirts lol - I live in hope) but - they had their first day of rain yesterday since July ! Typical ...

MF x
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 21, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
VivienCampbell
Trying for More Ears

Due to go for our test on Monday as we fly out on Tuesday. I’ve pretty much convinced myself that I’m going to catch covid before then. Anyone else feel the same? Anxiety is through the roof 🤯
VivienCampbell is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 21, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
emmabrown68
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by VivienCampbell View Post
Due to go for our test on Monday as we fly out on Tuesday. I’ve pretty much convinced myself that I’m going to catch covid before then. Anyone else feel the same? Anxiety is through the roof 🤯
We fly Saturday, do tests tomorrow afternoon after we all finish work. My stress levels are crazy! Cases still in the loft, washing still to be done. If all goes well tomorrow, I'm going to have a very busy afternoon!
IDrive 91, Enclave Suites 07, Southern Dunes 09, Quality Inn Plaza, Hard Rock Hotel, Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel (St Petes), Orlando Metropolitan Express & Buena Vista Palace Hotel 10!, The Florida Hotel 11, Hampton Lakes 12, Bridgewater Crossing 12, Vegas/LA 13, Tall Grass Villa 13, The Florida Hotel 13, Bridgewater Crossing 15, Terrace Ridge 16, West Haven 17,18,July 19, Dec 19 & Dec 21, West Haven & Cabana Bay 22
emmabrown68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 21, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

Watching Gordon, Gino and Fred in an attempt to chill the night before we head to MAN... never before have I been like this before a Florida holiday.

Tests at midday tomorrow, dropped in it by the gaffer for a last minute online meeting one 'til two (during which I'll be either mentally in Florida, or properly depressed, depending on how the tests have gone).

Hopefully see some of you Saturday... I'll be at the Best of the Best stand (if there's one still there?) much to the chagrin of MrsMac, chancing me hand at a fast car... Hey, if we're lucky enough to fly, that luck may stretch a little 😉
IndianaMac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 21, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
nicklet
Trying for More Ears

We fly Saturday too, having the tests in the morning and I am a nervous wreck right now.
nicklet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 21, 12:08 AM  
Link to this Post
sparkles18
Imagineer

Mobile

Yep me too! Have piles of clothes everywhere but can’t bring myself to pack until we’ve had the tests. We have all tested negative tonight so fingers crossed for the same tomorrow 🤞🏻
sparkles18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 21, 12:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Woohoobb
Excited about Disney

I can’t sleep! Stressing over testing in the morning! Not for the adults but for the kids. My 5 year old is proving very tricky 🙄 the younger ones are a total breeze! Crazy unexpected road bumps and I’m sure I’ll not have packed everything. I can’t concentrate long enough to pack 🤣
Fingers crossed for everyone testing in the next few days! Safe travels for everyone!
Woohoobb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 21, 12:58 AM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

Fingers crossed for you all, stressful period but Soooooooo worth it!
2point is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 21, 12:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Woohoobb View Post
I can’t sleep! Stressing over testing in the morning! Not for the adults but for the kids. My 5 year old is proving very tricky 🙄 the younger ones are a total breeze! Crazy unexpected road bumps and I’m sure I’ll not have packed everything. I can’t concentrate long enough to pack 🤣
Fingers crossed for everyone testing in the next few days! Safe travels for everyone!
That was me, two days ago, watched the clock, 1am, 2am, so worried. When our test results came through on my phone, I was in tears in the middle of the high street!

Now we're in LA with our son and DDIL and our grandkids and it all seems like a bad dream.
Think positive thoughts, it's all going to be OK, and you'll soon be in your magical place and all the worry will be forgotten
Sue 🎄 🇺🇸 💞
Bestbubba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List