Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 12 Jul 21, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Got my tickets linked and booked all our park days 🥳
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 21, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
MissCellaneous
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by nadya View Post
We are booked for august,but also booked for october with BA,small deposit,balance due 3 weeks before.
Just wanted to thank you again for this I've now booked a backup in Oct with BA. I'm leaving everything in place for September for now (park reservations, DC, parking etc.), but it's good to know it's there if it could mean the difference between getting there and not!
Old 12 Jul 21, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyStarwars
Proud to wear my Ears

another one here keeping fingers crossed, due to go Oct 30th for 2 weeks and hopeful, had to speak to Disney today for our Feb booking and the advisor stated they had heard September for reopening it was just an opinion but at least the talk is more positive now.
2021 Disneyland Paris (Hotel New York) 2023 Pop Century
2022 Port Orleans Riverside (and Hurricane Ian)
DisneyStarwars is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 21, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyStarwars View Post
another one here keeping fingers crossed, due to go Oct 30th for 2 weeks and hopeful, had to speak to Disney today for our Feb booking and the advisor stated they had heard September for reopening it was just an opinion but at least the talk is more positive now.
I need to call them as our resort isn’t linking
Did you wait long?
Old 12 Jul 21, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyStarwars
Proud to wear my Ears

When i rang it was a 43 min wait so i did call back, never tried before but worked well, think it was about half an hour when they rang back, was on hold for a couple of mins before the cast member came on.
2021 Disneyland Paris (Hotel New York) 2023 Pop Century
2022 Port Orleans Riverside (and Hurricane Ian)
DisneyStarwars is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 21, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
SamShakes
Helping Mickey

Originally Posted by aqualiv View Post
I need to call them as our resort isn’t linking
Did you wait long?
I had the same issue, I spoke to Disney via the chat facility on MDE, they were very helpful!
SamShakes is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 21, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SamShakes View Post
I had the same issue, I spoke to Disney via the chat facility on MDE, they were very helpful!
Yeah I tried that and she just seemed confused by it
I ll wait a bit longer and try again
Old 14 Jul 21, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Hammerstone
Very Serious Dibber

I'm booked for October 23rd for two weeks, still holding onto hope. I am a realist though.

It's all politics, if the US cared about covid they wouldn't of opened up as quickly as they did internally dropping all the restrictions. Smashing out the jabs is the best way forward. I imagine its a poker game who will show their hand first, IE if we announce the US is on the green list to fully jabbed visitors it will work both ways, ONCE they've agreed on how they recognise the vaccines, meaning the states also acknowledging the AZ. I've had Pfizer but my wife AZ..If only one of us has to go, at least I know ill have some nice holiday photos to send her.
Hammerstone is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 21, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
linnite
Imagineer

Now joining the October party - hi! - our August flights were cancelled so we have rebooked for Oct half term, Aer Lingus, direct economy from MCR.

Nov '01 - I-Drive ... May '09 - DL Paris ... Aug '11 - Pop ... Aug '13 - SSR ... Aug '15 - A/S Music + HRH ... Aug '17 - RPR,CBR,AKL ... Feb '18 - Cabana Bay ... Feb '19 - Aventura + A/S Sports ... Dec '21 Dolphin and HRH... Aug '23 Surfside and A/S Music... Feb '24 Surfside
linnite is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 21, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
trac1
Earning More Ears

Re testing

Does anyone know how much we can expect to pay for all the covid tests required if we do get to go ? My friend was telling me her daughter is going to jamaica in september and for her and her partner they will be 630 pounds for tests ! Such alot of money on top of everything else ? Hoping this isnt so for florida ?
trac1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List