Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 17 Jan 21, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
enchantedbelle
Looking for my Ears

Originally Posted by Donz1979 View Post
Im worried for our Oct trip. We were there Oct 19 and I just dont think its going to be the same. Its alot of money to not get the full magic. We seeing how things are by April.
I know what you mean that’s my worry too! We have to remember though that October is still 9 months away and so much can happen in that time! Try to stay positive; if we think October won’t be the full experience then we’ll probably move to Easter 22, which I’m pretty sure will be back to normal!
enchantedbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 21, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Wobbles
VIP Dibber

Wobbles's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
We have a number of a red lines which will inform our Oct 2021. I'm a critical worker, had all leave cancelled last year and worked between 3rd Dec - 15th Jan without a single day off. I need a break and we are both, due to age and jobs be vaccinated by Oct.

We are Universal AP holders and don't tend to visit Disney, we stay in the same villa every year so our breaks are different to some.

Our decision points/red lines
(1) will we have to wear a mask on plane
(2) will Halloween Horror go ahead (not a complete show stopper)
(3) Are our favourite offside places to eat open
(4) Can you play adventure golf without a mask?

If we can go, enjoy a few park days, and chill out and eat good food, we will still probably go. But its at the back of my mind that we may not get there or my leave could still be cancelled.

Trip Reports
Howling @ the Horror 2015 (Complete)
Who knew Toronto was on the Med (Complete)
Getting Our Kicks - Pre Trippie
Wobbles is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 21, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
enchantedbelle
Looking for my Ears

Originally Posted by Wobbles View Post
We have a number of a red lines which will inform our Oct 2021. I'm a critical worker, had all leave cancelled last year and worked between 3rd Dec - 15th Jan without a single day off. I need a break and we are both, due to age and jobs be vaccinated by Oct.

We are Universal AP holders and don't tend to visit Disney, we stay in the same villa every year so our breaks are different to some.

Our decision points/red lines
(1) will we have to wear a mask on plane
(2) will Halloween Horror go ahead (not a complete show stopper)
(3) Are our favourite offside places to eat open
(4) Can you play adventure golf without a mask?

If we can go, enjoy a few park days, and chill out and eat good food, we will still probably go. But its at the back of my mind that we may not get there or my leave could still be cancelled.
I really hope you're able to go - you deserve a break very much! Thank you so much for all your hard work, it must be so tiring but we're definitely at the last hurdle now so hopefully very soon you'll get to relax!
enchantedbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 21, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
leanne1302
Proud to wear my Ears

I have booked for October 2021 and fingers are well and truly crossed. We were due to visit Nashville last November to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary which didnt obviously happen This year we are together 30 years and this trip is a little treat. Im a dental nurse and really need something to look forward to. Vaccines are already happening in America.
leanne1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 21, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
AP1991
Earning More Ears

I think WDW wants nothing more than hoards of people coming through the doors for the 50th Anniversary, and they will do everything possible to make it as accessible as they can for everyone.

I agree with above - I think towards the end of the year is really possible, yes it wont be the "same as old." Bud WDW is such an amazing place that it will still be completely magical!
AP1991 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List