Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 28 Nov 19, 12:05 AM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
No sympathy from me I’m afraid, she’s yet another that has suffered form “noting will ever be enough” syndrome.

Houses, drugs, boob size, cars, drink, boats etc etc what ever that have is never enough and until they can be happy with what they have they will never be happy.

I know some in real life as well that will go the same same way.
captain-codeye is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 19, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post
Just a very sad sad person
Just goes to show money can’t buy you happiness.
florida girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 19, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
cybermum
Imagineer

cybermum's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
I feel sorry for her children.
cybermum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 19, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridababy16
Trainee Dibber

Its a sad situation. I'm sure she'll have bags of cash hidden under every floorboard of her house that'll see her straight and has probably gone bankrupt purposely to clear her debts, its not unheard of is it
Floridababy16 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 19, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
CrochetFreak
Helping Minnie

We only know what the tabloids decide to throw at us. I have followed some of her reality shows (well big sister has so I tagged along ). I actually admire KP, she works darn hard, yes parties hard as well, her kids are sensible, a couple sensible beyond their years. She was awarded by Cosmoplitan Woman of the Year several years ago . Her mother has cancer which will not be cured and there are many other issues within the family. She went into rehab for cocaine addiction which was the start of the downward spiral. She has her own emotional problems etc which she deals with, or doesn't, the best she can while always under scrutiny of the media. I know her house costs a fortune to run and yes she splashes out tons of money on glamour, which someone close to her said was her emotional support, just like some people may comfort eat, or drink or smoke, she pays for glamour and has always felt very insecure.. She had a long court battle with her first husband and she has had to pay out a lot to her other ex husbands.

It is easy for us to criticise and judge especially when we see her "wasting" money and perhaps don't approve of her past/current lifestyle. But we don't know her. We don't know the problems she faces and very few of her friends are genuine enough to help her or for her to trust. She is fighting the whole time for Harvey which is not always easy.

I have to say I have always admired the way she copes (rather did cope) with running several businesses (even though personal issues had their toll on her and some businesses have now failed at a ££ loss) and has been there for her kids. Several years ago Cosmopolitan awarded her Woman of the Year. She has always been very open about her life which has not always been in her favour. For a a few years she has had no real business deals that matter. Her house and business cost a fortune to run. Yes she has a very extravagant lifestyle. She earned the money, she didn't inherit it like some wealthy people do and who also blow lots of money.

Her lifestyle is certainly not my cup of tea, but it is her lifestyle. It is just a shame she has no family or friends who can make her see how she is on an emotional destruction path and for her to seek help.

She adores her kids who are lovely and have their heads screwed on right, especially lovely little princess.

Don' get me wrong, I cringe at some of the things Katie says and does …. but deep down she is a very unhappy emotionally insecure person who is stuck in a groove and has lost her way. Especially now Harvey is in residential care during the week. I admire the fact she has had Harvey at home for so long. He is now six foot two, 24 stone and he's still growing he often acts like a kid which Katie finds very hard to manage, she says she cannot manage him any more because of his size and weight and is far too strong for her etc. He is home at weekends and holidays. I admire her so much for having him at home for so long.

I wish Katie all the best and I hope she can get the emotional help she needs and get back on track. For all her faults she is from what I have seen, a very loving and caring person.
CrochetFreak is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List