Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 21 Mar 20, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by DisneyCupcake View Post
Hello stanleycamel - thanks to the dreaded virus my homeward travel plans have changed and BA have booked me on the following flights ;-

MCO-MIA
31st March
BA 5130 @1136 operated by AA

and

MIA-LHR
31st March
BA1529 @1915 operated by AA

Could you please check the flight loads for me when you have time. Thank you in advance.

Edited:- To add thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread in the last 10 years and HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hello DisneyCupcake - pleased the hear that you have your flights home sorted - so here goes

BA 5130 operated by American Airlines AA 260

Both cabins wide open

BA 1529 operated by AA 38

First - 4 seats unoccupied
Bus - Wide Open with only 16 seats out of 52 occupied
PE - 13 seats unoccupied with 4 blocked
EC - Wide Open

Hope that helps and as always this will be subject to change over the next few days. Good luck getting home and if you can offer feedback that would be great.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 20, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

Ten years! Amazing!

You’ve also helped me over the years so another massive thanks!
Old 22 Mar 20, 01:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Smoggie13
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

Hi Stanleycamel
Is it possible to check on fights ba2037 on 30/4/20 10:50 LGW-MCO
Ba2036 on 14/5/20 17:10 MCO-LGW?

Best wishes on your tenth anniversary
Smoggie13 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 20, 01:50 AM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Originally Posted by Smoggie13 View Post
Hi Stanleycamel
Is it possible to check on fights ba2037 on 30/4/20 10:50 LGW-MCO
Ba2036 on 14/5/20 17:10 MCO-LGW?

Best wishes on your tenth anniversary
Thanks for birthday wishes.

Can't not respond to someone from the 'Boro ( unless I got your Smoggie13 name completely wrong ) So here goes with the usual advice that everything is subject to change.

BA 2037

Club - 18 seats unoccupied with 2 blocked
WTP - 28 seats unoccupied with 2 blocked
WT - 80% unoccupied

BA 2036

Club - 12 seats unoccupied with 2 blocked
WTP - 24 seats unoccupied with 2 blocked
WT - Wide Open

Hope that helps
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 20, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by stanleycamel View Post
Hello DisneyCupcake - pleased the hear that you have your flights home sorted - so here goes

BA 5130 operated by American Airlines AA 260

Both cabins wide open

BA 1529 operated by AA 38

First - 4 seats unoccupied
Bus - Wide Open with only 16 seats out of 52 occupied
PE - 13 seats unoccupied with 4 blocked
EC - Wide Open

Hope that helps and as always this will be subject to change over the next few days. Good luck getting home and if you can offer feedback that would be great.
Hello Stanley thank you for that I woke up this morning checked my booking and American had changed my Orlando to Miami flight (didn't tell me yet). A bit concerned about the short transfer as have had connecting time like the new one before and had problems. Could I possibly trouble you to check the following and sorry to bother you again.

MCO-MIA
31st March
BA 4440 dep 16.14

Thanks again
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 20, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Originally Posted by DisneyCupcake View Post
Hello Stanley thank you for that I woke up this morning checked my booking and American had changed my Orlando to Miami flight (didn't tell me yet). A bit concerned about the short transfer as have had connecting time like the new one before and had problems. Could I possibly trouble you to check the following and sorry to bother you again.

MCO-MIA
31st March
BA 4440 dep 16.14

Thanks again
Don't worry DisneyCupcake it isn't a problem and more than happy to help - typical of American changing your flight as they do it often but surprised as original still running.

BA 4440

Bus - Only 3 seats occupied out of 28.
EC - Wide Open

Probably better spending less time in Miami airport than previous flight and connection time should be OK.

I had a quick look again at your Miami flight as the fare buckets were all showing zero - nothing to worry about as quite common when they are trying to consolidate the other flights on to one and it was quite interesting in the change since yesterday

BA 1529 operated by AA38

First - 5 seats unoccupied
Bus - only 4 seats unoccupied (BIG change from yesterday)
PE - Full with 3 blocked
EC - 60 seats unoccupied ( with 11 single seats occupied in the middle of a group of 3 - its normally aisle and window with middle free - someone trying to social distance perhaps) with 16 blocked. So a change there too.

If you want to drop me a request before you travel and can look again - unless of course the flight shifters strike again earlier.
Old 22 Mar 20, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Happy birthday. I don’t travel til August (hopefully), so I’ll wait til nearer the time to put in my request

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 20, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
Happy birthday. I don’t travel til August (hopefully), so I’ll wait til nearer the time to put in my request
Feel free to ask anyway if you want to princess allie - it keeps me out of trouble as I have time on my hands at the minute .
Old 23 Mar 20, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by stanleycamel View Post
Feel free to ask anyway if you want to princess allie - it keeps me out of trouble as I have time on my hands at the minute .
Ok then, here goes:

Lgw - Mco 20/8/20 BA world traveller BA 2037

Mco - Lgw 3/09/20 BA world traveller plus BA 2038

Thank you, we probably won’t be going due to the current situation, but you never know.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater

Edited at 07:43 PM.
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 20, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Hello Stanley - bet you thought you had seen the back of me

After FCO changed their advice I got through to BA again and changed my flights - yes again. When you have time can you check the following

MCO-MIA
25th Mar
BA 4320 operated by American departing at 17.49

MIA-LHR
25th March
BA 1529 operated by American departing at 20.30

and I thought the last connection was a bit close this ones closer. Many thanks
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread