Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 31 Jul 18, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Plato
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by byeo View Post
One thing I noticed was the 8:35am ADV at Crystal Palace then the 9:10am FP at Peter Pan. Are you really going to sit down, eat and meet all the characters in 35 mins ? I mean it’s doable if you’re lucky but 35 mins will be a real rush in my opinion.
They've got until 10:10am plus a bit to use that FastPass, so should be fine.
Plato is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 18, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
byeo
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Plato View Post
They've got until 10:10am plus a bit to use that FastPass, so should be fine.
Of course they have, my mistake.
07' Disney's All-Star Music Resort
10' Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
byeo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 18, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsG1973
Trying for More Ears

Hi,
Your plan is useful for me as I am just starting our plan for 11 of us. I think we will try and do it similarly to yours... It's our first time and I see you have a 2 year old. We will have a 4 year old with us. Can I ask what will you do with your 2 year old while you are on the FP+ rides? Would some of us hold back and go on different rides with no height restrictions...?
Thanks
MrsG1973
MrsG1973 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 18, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks for all the replies.

Today is Monday Week 2 and like a lot of plans things change. Its nearly 10am and everyone is still in bed :-)

The big change being and not really wanting to say too much as its early, is we found out some fantastic news on the evening of our first full day. The type of news where some women shouldn't ride on certain rides because of it

Anyway, no Volcano bay today as planned (everyone still in bed) so a pool day at the Villa, lunch at Champions Gate and then Animal Kingdom for our fast passes.

Great point mentioned about tacking through the parks with Fast passes because the locations are spread out. I did think of this at the time but just couldn't get the times.

On reflection a slower start would have been better but we wasn't to know other than that its been fantastic and don't want to come home :-(

We done the Frozen Desert party last night at Epcot and it was brilliant. Really recommend it, better than our last minute booking of Fantasmic a few nights ago. Hopefully now the rain holds off for HEA.

Originally Posted by MrsG1973 View Post
Hi,
Your plan is useful for me as I am just starting our plan for 11 of us. I think we will try and do it similarly to yours... It's our first time and I see you have a 2 year old. We will have a 4 year old with us. Can I ask what will you do with your 2 year old while you are on the FP+ rides? Would some of us hold back and go on different rides with no height restrictions...?
Thanks
MrsG1973
You can do a rider swap with smaller children. The person looking after the children can do the rides when the others come back.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 18, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Toff Princess
Getting Excited

Toff Princess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 21
Great plan! I have a tall DS who at 3years old could go on most rides. I notice your youngest will be 2.5 so I am assuming you mean to do rider swap for a lot of those rides like Space Mountain, Big Thunder etc! I wish we had known about rider swap we didn't even book those ones due to him. And just so you know your older child can then ride those rides 2x! Which is pretty cool!
Old 6 Aug 18, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Congrats on the good news! Xx

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 18, 01:01 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by scottishnellie View Post
Congrats on the good news! Xx
Thank you

Originally Posted by Toff Princess View Post
Great plan! I have a tall DS who at 3years old could go on most rides. I notice your youngest will be 2.5 so I am assuming you mean to do rider swap for a lot of those rides like Space Mountain, Big Thunder etc! I wish we had known about rider swap we didn't even book those ones due to him. And just so you know your older child can then ride those rides 2x! Which is pretty cool!
Our little one (dependant on her footwear) just made the Slinky Dog height requirement. She absolutely loved it :-)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List