Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 21 Sep 18, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I got a really nice dress for a Masquerade Ball at M&Co. Its not somewhere I shop but they had nice dresses online and I was constantly getting discount offers to my email so they might be worth a look!
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Deggs
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by shirley View Post
Check out the likes of Quiz, and Little Mistress, they have a lot of dresses around your price range in their sale. xx
I’m going into Quiz tomorrow, but not seen a sale. And my friend introduced me to Little Mistress yesterday.
Deggs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Quiz have a sale bit on the web xx
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

If you have a next clearance near you take a look there as they often have Lipsy dresses in there. I got the most amazing evening dress for £30.
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Mobile

Debenhams and John Lewis often have a good deals on their sale pages.
I got a dress before 120 down to 40.
Old 21 Sep 18, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
ayles300
Imagineer

I brought this dress from Quiz online for a cruise I went on at the weekend, it was £80 though, hoping I get to wear it again, got so many comments of how lovely the dress was! Very sparkly.

* Int Drive Nov 91* Paris Aug 92* Disney Paris Santa Fe Jan 08* Clear Creek Circle May 09* Cumbrian Lakes May 11* Veranda Palms Sept 12* Indian Point & Daytona 500 Feb 13* Indian Point May 14 3 weeks!* IndianRidge Oaks April 15* Lake Berkley 40th May 16* Bahamas Cruise & Cumbrian Lakes Aug 17* Eagle point & Road trip April 19*
ayles300 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 18, 12:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

It depends what size you are OP?
I’m a size 12/14 and find the cheaper dresses would be perfect for skinny minnie’s but if you need a better fit or fabric then you do need to pay more. I had to wear black for a posh hen party and struggled with boohoo, ASOS etc. but got a bargain from Oasis in the end but had to go into my local shopping centre and try everything on.

For my black tie work do’s I’ve found that Coast, Phase Eight, Karen Millen and Debenhams have a clearance section on their websites. I’m not bothered about the season as long as I feel good wearing it!

Edited at 12:59 AM.
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 18, 12:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ayles300 View Post
I brought this dress from Quiz online for a cruise I went on at the weekend, it was £80 though, hoping I get to wear it again, got so many comments of how lovely the dress was! Very sparkly.

You look fab in that dress ayles300! It’s perfect for your shape.
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 18, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
ayles300
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
You look fab in that dress ayles300! It’s perfect for your shape.
Aww that’s lovely! Thank you! I don’t normally wear this sort of dress or many dresses in fact but did feel comfortable in it, after a cocktail 😉
* Int Drive Nov 91* Paris Aug 92* Disney Paris Santa Fe Jan 08* Clear Creek Circle May 09* Cumbrian Lakes May 11* Veranda Palms Sept 12* Indian Point & Daytona 500 Feb 13* Indian Point May 14 3 weeks!* IndianRidge Oaks April 15* Lake Berkley 40th May 16* Bahamas Cruise & Cumbrian Lakes Aug 17* Eagle point & Road trip April 19*
ayles300 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 18, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Deggs
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

That blue dress is stunning! But I bit the bullet and ordered this one
amazon/Angel-fashi...=fsclp_pl_dp_1
Good reviews, and for £43.99.

Deggs x
Deggs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List