Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 14 Oct 18, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Tonight’s tea was pork steaks SW roast potatoes and parsnips carrots cauliflower and peas with a drizzle of gravy which is around 1 syn
Taffy1959 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 18, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
So it was back to group last night after my holiday and I was dreading it but I’ve only put 3.5lb on so I’m really pleased.
I’ve been trying to stick to plan since getting back but I’ve been looking after my granddaughter as son and daughter in law have both been ill
Anyway fresh start today with chilli and Aldi golden veg rice which is free for tea in work on my first shift back

Edited at 05:16 PM.
Taffy1959 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 18, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
claireyfairy8
Apprentice Imagineer

claireyfairy8's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
I'm sitting at work, a little bored, and planning my meals for next week...
Struggling to find anything that takes my fancy.

Might go down the soup route! But what to put with soup? Trying to stay syn free or very low... Ideas anyone?
claireyfairy8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 18, 06:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Originally Posted by claireyfairy8 View Post

Might go down the soup route! But what to put with soup? Trying to stay syn free or very low... Ideas anyone?
Do you have any of the slimming world recipe books?
Lots of good recipes in them, I made the Shanghai chicken out of the new Take 5 book and it was delicious.
You could also have a look at Pinch of Nom they have loads of SW friendly recipes, also have a look at 2 chubbycubs as they follow SW and post lots of recipes.
Old 21 Oct 18, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by claireyfairy8 View Post

I made cauliflower and broccoli last week, literally cooked a head of cauli and a head of broccoli in vegetable stock and whizzed it up!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 18, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Today’s lunch! Pasta with chicken and extra light soft cheese with salad. Pledged to lose 10lbs by Christmas on Tuesday, already lost 2.8lbs, hubby has pledged the same and he has lost 3.5lbs so far!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 18, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
Today’s lunch! Pasta with chicken and extra light soft cheese with salad. Pledged to lose 10lbs by Christmas on Tuesday, already lost 2.8lbs, hubby has pledged the same and he has lost 3.5lbs so far!
That looks nice
Well done on the weight loss since Tuesday
I pledged on Thursday to lose 17.5 lbs by Christmas which would take me to my interim target, really can’t see me doing it though.
Old 22 Oct 18, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Well I weighed this morning and have gained half a pound since last weigh in which was 3 weeks ago. My scales this morning are 3.5lbs down since I pledged to lose 10lb by Christmas so I have 6.5lbs to lose. Today is syn free Monday though so been out for lunch, back on it tomorrow!
Old 23 Oct 18, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Haven’t posted for a few days but I’ve mostly been on plan since my last weigh in but I keep forgetting to take a pic
Saturday I had pork steak with stir fry veg and Sunday chicken dinner at our DD house and this is where I slipped a bit with 2 Yorkshire puds cheese and crackers afterwards

So yesterday I got back on plan and made a curry from my old curry heaven SW cookbook which I bought when following the red and green plan.
It was very nice and will definitely make it,again I did add chicken to it though

Edited at 07:31 AM.
Old 23 Oct 18, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Been cooking today. Chilli, beef casserole hot pot for 2 syns and a chilli, chicken, chorizo dish which is 9 syns per portion but worth every syn!