Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 13 May 18, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

That was like reading about more than one day, you did loads! Nice start with a trip to Celebration. Is the menu the same at Market Street Café as it was before the refurb? If it is, I don't think I'll get Neil to go back there as we had a couple of meals there which were average at best. If it was a new menu though...

Now, Blaze at Disney Springs, that's a different matter... we are desperate to try there Those pizzas look so good. Aw, bless Jake spending his own pennies on the football shirts he wanted. It's nice that he can buy what he wants.

Glad you got to see Happily Ever After in the end, and better still that you love it. Fab first day

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 18, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Fab day. We love Blaze . I have that Primark top for October! We are stopping at Saratoga. Can't wait! Looking forward to reading more!
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 18, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
ShezMcQ
Excited about Disney

ShezMcQ's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
What a great first day. I hope we can cram in a wee trip to Celebration when we go as I’d love to see it. Good to know the cafe is open again too.

Can’t wait to try Blaze! Going there was one of the first foodie plans I made!

Looking forward to the next day.
Polynesian Resort/HRH/The Grove - Nov18
RPR/Floridays/Hollywood Beach - Oct19
ShezMcQ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 18, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridafour
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Lovely first day. It’s the best feeling isn’t it? When the whole holiday streches ahead of you. Looking forward to more x
Floridafour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 18, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
redemma13
Imagineer

redemma13's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Good 1st day! Jake is such a cool dude! Love celebration!

Jake took some good pics on his ipod!

Awww i want blaze pizza for tea tonight! So delicious!

Cant believe you were up and out by 07.15! We didn't do that the whole 16 days! Haha!

Em
xxxx
redemma13 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 18, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
fletchie148
Imagineer

What a full first day, no wonder you were all tired by the end of it
2000 - Disney All Star Movies 2000 - 2007 - Quality Inn International. 2005 - Quality Inn Suites 2008 - The Fountains 2009 - Orange Lake 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Vista Cay 2017. The Grove Resort & Spa 2018
Majorca - Tonga Towers 2019. Orange Lake 2020 - never happened. Orange Lake 2022. Orange Lake 2023. Voco Dubai 2024
fletchie148 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 18, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
OrlandoLes
Excited about Disney

OrlandoLes's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Wow that is a lot to do in your first day!
We love Celebration & had a bike ride round the lakes a few days later than this & also had a nice Italian meal there the same day.
We where also in MK the same evening & oh yes the heavens definitely opened that night in fact we got stuck for nearly an hour waiting for 7DMT to re-open - got on it in the end & was worth the wait!
We did manage an epic fail that night though as we missed most of the Fireworks due to a misread of the timings - we wondered why we managed to get on so many rides in such a short amount of time
& yes it was very busy but did get quieter after the weekend, thankfully.
Great TR as always
Cheers
Les
Windsor Hills Villa - May 2012; Rolling Hills Villa - Easter 2014; High Grove DIBB Villa / RPR / Disney Dream - Easter 2015; Sunset Lakes DIBB Villa /HRH/ Disney Dream - August 2016; NYC / St Pete's Beach / DIBB Townhouse at Windsor hills - Easter 2018; Flights / Sunset Lakes Villa / Harmony of the Seas Cruise - Easter 2020 Didn’t happen!
OrlandoLes is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 18, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
Brilliant first day Jake looks like he was having a ball. The pizzas look awesome

Thanks for reading xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 18, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
That was like reading about more than one day, you did loads! Nice start with a trip to Celebration. Is the menu the same at Market Street Café as it was before the refurb? If it is, I don't think I'll get Neil to go back there as we had a couple of meals there which were average at best. If it was a new menu though...

Now, Blaze at Disney Springs, that's a different matter... we are desperate to try there Those pizzas look so good. Aw, bless Jake spending his own pennies on the football shirts he wanted. It's nice that he can buy what he wants.

Glad you got to see Happily Ever After in the end, and better still that you love it. Fab first day
It was quite busy, looking back!

Yeah they have new menus!

Thanks Lynda! Xx

Originally Posted by Inky View Post
Fab day. We love Blaze . I have that Primark top for October! We are stopping at Saratoga. Can't wait! Looking forward to reading more!
Saratoga will be ace! Enjoy!

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by ShezMcQ View Post
What a great first day. I hope we can cram in a wee trip to Celebration when we go as I’d love to see it. Good to know the cafe is open again too.

Can’t wait to try Blaze! Going there was one of the first foodie plans I made!

Looking forward to the next day.
Definitely try to go

Blaze is so good!

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by Floridafour View Post
Lovely first day. It’s the best feeling isn’t it? When the whole holiday streches ahead of you. Looking forward to more x
Yes it sure is!

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by redemma13 View Post
Good 1st day! Jake is such a cool dude! Love celebration!

Jake took some good pics on his ipod!

Awww i want blaze pizza for tea tonight! So delicious!

Cant believe you were up and out by 07.15! We didn't do that the whole 16 days! Haha!

Em
xxxx
I know, bless him!

He did! Loads of Abi haha!

Me toooooooo! Waaaa

Hahaha that’s not surprising!

Xxx

Originally Posted by fletchie148 View Post
What a full first day, no wonder you were all tired by the end of it
It was a busy one! So fun though!

Xx

Originally Posted by OrlandoLes View Post
Wow that is a lot to do in your first day!
We love Celebration & had a bike ride round the lakes a few days later than this & also had a nice Italian meal there the same day.
We where also in MK the same evening & oh yes the heavens definitely opened that night in fact we got stuck for nearly an hour waiting for 7DMT to re-open - got on it in the end & was worth the wait!
We did manage an epic fail that night though as we missed most of the Fireworks due to a misread of the timings - we wondered why we managed to get on so many rides in such a short amount of time
& yes it was very busy but did get quieter after the weekend, thankfully.
Great TR as always
Cheers
Les
We’ve always meant to do the bike rental!

Aww shame you missed the fireworks! Hope you got back to see them again!

Thanks for reading xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 18, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

A lovely first day and great you managed to see HEA!

Wolfgang Puck Express is still open but the grand cafe one has been closed for a while now, since August I think? Jaleo is in it’s place though it’s not open yet I don’t think. They were still working on it at the end of March going by this article.
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List