Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 22 Jun 18, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

Disney x Thomas Kinkade cross stitch

I'm on the hunt for the Disney Dream Collection cross stitch kits - I think they were retired a few years ago and I can only find them for silly money on American eBay now...so I thought I'd ask if anyone has any that they don't want to make themselves that I can buy?

I managed to find Sleeping Beauty and Snow White - but any others I would be very interested in.

Thanks.
MrsSilverStar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 18, 07:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Ash
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsSilverStar View Post
I'm on the hunt for the Disney Dream Collection cross stitch kits - I think they were retired a few years ago and I can only find them for silly money on American eBay now...so I thought I'd ask if anyone has any that they don't want to make themselves that I can buy?

I managed to find Sleeping Beauty and Snow White - but any others I would be very interested in.

Thanks.
It has been a while since I looked but Hobby Lobby used to have them. Last time I saw them was probably about 6 months.
Old 29 Jul 18, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll send the husband looking next time he’s over for work!
MrsSilverStar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 18, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Bondi
Dancing with Tink'

Not sure if you are still looking for this, I have just bought the Beauty & the Beast one off of UK Amazon. It was £22. It has just arrived. It looks as though it a knock-off i.e. a photocopy of the correct pattern which they have matched the colours to (which doesn't bother me as it was a lot cheaper than anywhere else). I'd be happy to e-mail the guide across if you want to have a look and see if you can source the colours from somewhere?
Bondi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 18, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

Thanks Bondi, that’s really kind of you. I’ll pm you my email address. Such a shame they retired them, they’re so pretty!