Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 5 Aug 18, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Another brilliant day and lovely photos! Well done for getting it uploaded after being unwell.
Unexpectedpenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 18, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Nesbits
Very Serious Dibber

How interesting to see the pavilion, how retro it is! I miss the umbrella in DHS too.

Glad you're feeling better, sounds horrible what you had

Enjoying your trippie, as always

Edited at 11:08 PM.
Nesbits is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 18, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
eleele
Apprentice Imagineer

A fab day again, you know so much about Disney, I'm in awe!
eleele is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 18, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I am so glad you’ve made a quick recovery Aimee; your experience really sounds awful.

Love, love, love your Chip and Dale t-shirts.

Thank you for the explanation of how to book a Minnie van, I am thinking of ditching the car next year when parking charges come in and would probably use them a lot!

Epcot’s opening procedure drives me batty, how are you supposed to get to Akershus for 8am when they let you into the park at 7.45?! Especially if you have a family.

The Beauty and the Beast dinnerware is taunting me for not buying it when we bought our house. I think I thought it would maybe be Disney overkill but I really regret it. Did you see it was half price on the Disney Store site a couple of months ago? By the time I spotted it there was only the side plates left and I wanted everything.

Your Leia ears are amazing!

We didn’t manage to catch Disney Movie Magic last year and we’ve only managed one Studios evening this year, I am quite gutted as I know I’d love it. I used to get tears in my eyes at the montage at the end of the Great Movie Ride.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 18, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
JenD1
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Mobile

Brilliant report as always Aimee. We bought the F&W chopping board last year 😃. Glad you’re feeling better. Was it last year you had that awful wisdom tooth problem?
Some great character meets today. Pity about Alice but your dress looked fab.
Old 9 Aug 18, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

Sorry to hear you've been poorly, it sounds awful. On a brighter note what a fab report day, I particularly liked the photos where you hold your mouse ears over something, very arty!
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 18, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Fabulous post, sounds like you got so much done at Epcot and a lovely trip down memory lane.

Glad you enjoyed your meal at Mamma Melrose, we are there on the dining plan and it wasn’t amazing but your steak looks lovely.

Ah those Star Wars ears are super cute.

Hope you’re feeling much better now xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 18, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
piglet100
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Fab day! The food and wine merchandise looks great, need to save up even more $$$ I think!
Old 14 Aug 18, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Flimsey
Very Serious Dibber

Flimsey's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Another fab report Aimee, only just read this as we have just come back from AKL😀.

At the turnstiles now parents can have their own finger prints linked to their child’s magic band. Our little girl was too small to reach the button and it would of took us ages to get it to match.
We loved Garden Grill’s breakfast too, definitely doing it on our next Disney trip.
Glad you’re feeling better.
Flimsey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 18, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Great day. Glad youe feeling brighter 😊
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List