Thank you! Was not how I saw that weekend going! Thanks for reading
Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
Another great day!
Thank you! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Zomax25 View Post
Another fab day! Thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
Another brilliant day and lovely photos! Well done for getting it uploaded after being unwell.
Thank you! I really thought I might fall behind that week so was glad to keep up! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Nesbits View Post
How interesting to see the pavilion, how retro it is! I miss the umbrella in DHS too.

Glad you're feeling better, sounds horrible what you had

Enjoying your trippie, as always
Thank you! Yes I absolutely loved how retro is was!
It's such a shame they haven't moved the umbrella elsewhere isn't it, we used to have our picture taken there each trip! Thank you, it was pretty miserable so I was glad to be fighting fit again!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by eleele View Post
A fab day again, you know so much about Disney, I'm in awe!
Thank you! Ahh thanks, I love reading about Disney and it's history! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I am so glad you’ve made a quick recovery Aimee; your experience really sounds awful.

Love, love, love your Chip and Dale t-shirts.

Thank you for the explanation of how to book a Minnie van, I am thinking of ditching the car next year when parking charges come in and would probably use them a lot!

Epcot’s opening procedure drives me batty, how are you supposed to get to Akershus for 8am when they let you into the park at 7.45?! Especially if you have a family.

The Beauty and the Beast dinnerware is taunting me for not buying it when we bought our house. I think I thought it would maybe be Disney overkill but I really regret it. Did you see it was half price on the Disney Store site a couple of months ago? By the time I spotted it there was only the side plates left and I wanted everything.

Your Leia ears are amazing!

We didn’t manage to catch Disney Movie Magic last year and we’ve only managed one Studios evening this year, I am quite gutted as I know I’d love it. I used to get tears in my eyes at the montage at the end of the Great Movie Ride.
Thank you lovely! Was not what I had planned for that weekend!

We loved our shirts too, Lauren and I are never to embarrassed to wear matching or themed outfits hehe.

Yes the parking charges are a pain aren't they! We never drive over there but it seems unfair on those that do when you already pay such a premium to stay onsite! The Minnie Vans are super cute too!

Oh my goodness I know, I don't understand why its only like that at Epcot! Never had an issue with the other parks.

Yes I did and I was so tempted by the platter (again this taunts me) but I didn't think it would get used very often. By the time I'd changed my mind it had sold out! Is it still on sale in WDW? Maybe you could pick it up next time?

Oh that's a shame, it's definitely worth a watch if you can squeeze it in anywhere! Oh me too! I miss it, used to give me goosebumps!

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by JenD1 View Post
Brilliant report as always Aimee. We bought the F&W chopping board last year 😃. Glad you’re feeling better. Was it last year you had that awful wisdom tooth problem?
Some great character meets today. Pity about Alice but your dress looked fab.
Ahh thank you! Ooh it's so lovely, do you actually use it? I'd be scared to leave knife marks on it haha. Yes, well remembered! Between February and May last year I really suffered with them! Thankfully since I had the bottom 2 out I haven't had problems since, touch wood!
Ahh thank you, yes I was disappointed to miss her again but thankfully managed to meet her a couple of times later in the trip!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
Sorry to hear you've been poorly, it sounds awful. On a brighter note what a fab report day, I particularly liked the photos where you hold your mouse ears over something, very arty!
Thank you! Was a miserable few days! Oh thank you! There's quite a few more pictures like that so hopefully you wont get bored of them hehe. Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Fabulous post, sounds like you got so much done at Epcot and a lovely trip down memory lane.

Glad you enjoyed your meal at Mamma Melrose, we are there on the dining plan and it wasn’t amazing but your steak looks lovely.

Ah those Star Wars ears are super cute.

Hope you’re feeling much better now xx
Thanks Michelle! It was a fab trip down memory lane! Oh no that's such a shame that you didn't have a good experience at Mama Melrose. I am,thank you!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by piglet100 View Post
Fab day! The food and wine merchandise looks great, need to save up even more $$$ I think!
Thank you! Hehe there was some amazing stuff! Especially if you like homeware! I'm already saving hard for next time! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Flimsey View Post
Another fab report Aimee, only just read this as we have just come back from AKL😀.

At the turnstiles now parents can have their own finger prints linked to their child’s magic band. Our little girl was too small to reach the button and it would of took us ages to get it to match.
We loved Garden Grill’s breakfast too, definitely doing it on our next Disney trip.
Glad you’re feeling better.
Aww I hope you had a fab trip, it looked like you did on Instagram! Oh really? Thst's interesting to know and sounds like a really good idea! Garden Grill is fab isn't it, such good food!
Thank you, glad to fighting fit again!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Minnie Mum View Post
Great day. Glad youe feeling brighter 😊
Thank you! It was definitely nice to be feeling myself again! Thanks for reading

*Link to my Trip Reports*
xAimeex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 18, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
great day x
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 18, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Fantastic read!

Love all the outfit changes

Mama Melrose looks like such a lovely setting for a meal
Old 27 Aug 18, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
xAimeex
Imagineer

xAimeex's Reviews
Originally Posted by summersun View Post
great day x
Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Fantastic read!

Love all the outfit changes

Mama Melrose looks like such a lovely setting for a meal
Thank you! Hehe it takes a lot of planning but it's always fun deciding what to wear! Thanks for reading

xAimeex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 18, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
We love the garden grill but have never done breakfast there, I have to say you may have twisted my arm.

It sounds like a fab morning at Epcot and then a lovely evening at HS.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 18, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
xAimeex
Imagineer

xAimeex's Reviews
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
We love the garden grill but have never done breakfast there, I have to say you may have twisted my arm.

It sounds like a fab morning at Epcot and then a lovely evening at HS.
Thank you! Breakfast is definitely a winner! We'd love to do dinner there one day! Thanks for reading

Old 9 Oct 18, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Gr8WideSomewher
Excited about Disney

Wonderful day, thanks for sharing!

I just thought I'd post this link to a video about Wonders of Life and Body Wars from a Youtube series called Defunctland:

I highly recommend the whole series to anybody who's interested in theme parks/Disney/Universal etc. It's both hilarious and interesting.
Gr8WideSomewher is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 18, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Steffib
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

amazing post and trip report! I love the detail you go into i your writing-it must take you ages...thank you for taking the time
Steffib is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 19, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Another great day, I love your outfits esp Chip & Dale!

I am off to check out the Redbubble webpage now x