Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 19 Aug 18, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

Love Teak , one of our favourites and a must do every visit now , and I know , that whole area is fantastic isn’t it ! I could so live there xxx
mexico07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 18, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyNikki
slightly serious Dibber

Brilliant start, looking forward to more.
DisneyNikki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 18, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
boltyboy
Imagineer

boltyboy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Day 4

Now day 4 was a complete disaster when it came to food photos, we had cereal for breakfast then at lunchtime our good friends came to visit. We sat round the pool snacking on chips and dips while the kids were swimming and playing in the games room. We has dinner at Longhorns, we were having such a great day that I completely forgot to take any photo's, please forgive me.

Day 5

Today was a shopping day, so went off to fill the car with fuel and popped into Krispy Kreme's on the 192 for some doughnuts.

They were so good! Box of 6 were $7.74.

Now lunch was another photo disaster, we were shopping at Premium Outlets in Tampa.
We got lunch in the food court, I wasn't too hungry so opted for a kids meal of chicken tenders and chips. The boys had hot dog and fries from Johnny Rockets and Esther had a frozen yogurt. I was the last one to get my food and by the time I had arrived everyone had finished theirs without taking photos! So here is a pic of mine which came with a bottle of orange juice and cost $5.33.

We moved onto Brandon Mall, the plan was to eat at dinner. The Cheesecake factory. Couple of problems were the boys had eaten too much at lunch and weren't hungry and the other was the place was rammed. Note to self don't go shopping on a Sunday again, as I have a lack of food photo's I'm sticking this one in for Mick and Joan just in case they are getting withdrawal symptoms,

We left Brandon Mall at 5 ish with the biggest storm raging, we decided to head for Bahama Breeze on iDrive then onto the outlets to see if Luke could find the trainers there he couldn't get at the Tampa outlets. Because of the horrendous rain the traffic was doing between 30-60 pretty much all the way, we arrived a BB at 7.
We were sat after a short wait, the last BB we went to was the one at Rolling Oaks and was terrible so we thought we would go back to the one we knew was good.
The boys had Coke, I had a Aruba beer and Esther had Ultimate Pina Colada and we all had a glass of water each, I do like the fact that most places just bring water as well as your ordered drink.
Food order was Jerk chicken pasta, chicken cilantro crema, jerk chicken wings and Sriracha chicken sandwich. The food was yummy served brilliantly by our server who was a bundle of joy.

Our total was $80.22.

2020 canceled - 2018 - 2015- 2012 - 2004 - 1998 - 1995 - 1993
Has it really been 8 years? - Trip Index
August 2015-Trip Index

Edited at 12:41 PM.
boltyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 18, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Paul

Joan is reading and will comment later but that could be the only B&BW that we haven't been in in the whole state.

Mick
Old 20 Aug 18, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
the Krispy Kreme's look great, enjoying the updates
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 18, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Great report so far the food looks lovely. Can't wait to try Teak.
Old 20 Aug 18, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Great reviews!
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 18, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Finn family
VIP Dibber

Finn family's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Love the updates so far! Thank you for sharing
We love IHOP and Bahama Breeze!
Teak also looked amazing, we have been meaning to go there before but unfortunatly haven't.
We personally don't like golden corral as we've always found the food to be bland and cold. We like Sizzlers tho for a buffet
We're current writing an offsite report too! https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1094534
Current trip report:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1233648

Finn family is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 18, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
boltyboy
Imagineer

boltyboy's Reviews
Originally Posted by Finn family View Post
Love the updates so far! Thank you for sharing
We love IHOP and Bahama Breeze!
Teak also looked amazing, we have been meaning to go there before but unfortunatly haven't.
We personally don't like golden corral as we've always found the food to be bland and cold. We like Sizzlers tho for a buffet
We're current writing an offsite report too! https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1094534
Will give your trippy a read

August 2015-Trip Index
boltyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 18, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
boltyboy
Imagineer

boltyboy's Reviews
Day 6

Started with cereal again today, followed with a trip to Aquatica.
Never been before but we loved it biggest queue was for Ray Rush which we rode first thing the rest were about 10-15 mins.
We had the usual park fayre, I had child size chicken dippers, so did Oscar, Luke had chicken dippers with cheese and Esther had hummus, feta, salad wrap with a tub of strawberries total was $40.85.

Off to Millers later to partake is a rack of ribs

August 2015-Trip Index

Edited at 09:28 PM.