Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 26 Aug 18, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
marlouwrig
VIP Dibber

Grocery Delivery - Fairytale Personal Shopper

We are here now at BCV. 12 of us so we needed a substantial delivery of breakfast items, water, etc. Oh and let's not forget the 6 bottles of wine

We had great service from Beth. We chose Wal-Mart for her to shop at. All here waiting for us on arrival and there was no charge from the resort. Will definitely use this service again

DVC Member BCV, BLT & VGC
marlouwrig is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 18, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

I've used Kelly at Kelly's PDS before, and recently she did a fantastic welcome basket for our friends who used our points this year. Brilliant service. I need to find out if any of these people will deliver to a villa for our upcoming offsite trip.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 18, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Instacart deliver to most villa areas now as does angelbabe who advertises on here as well
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 18, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

I used Fairytale personal shopper on my last trip and she was fab would not hesitate to recommend and would definitely use again.

Tom - not sure if you remember as you gave some very helpful information last time but I was stressing about how we got a car seat for my child as we couldn't get it in the carrier with the other one and hubby would be unlikely to go get it on his own. It was the day before we flew and we were already using Beth at fairytale. when I asked if she could help there was no hesitation. I ordered and paid for one at Walmart - Beth collected for me and brought it, along with my other parcels, over to Saratoga Springs. Just as we got there the alamo van turned up to take us to the car care centre, just as we were giving directions to our studio. In the end Beth and Tim followed us to the car care centre and delivered the car seat direct to the car. We could then load the other parcels which included 2 of the large suitcases.
I have to say they are an absolutely lovely couple. They took the stress out of everything.
skstorm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 18, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
I remember your post about the car seat. Good service you had

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 18, 06:50 AM  
Link to this Post
16offtodisney!
Apprentice Imagineer

So do you just get an idea of what you want and prices from the shop on line, and give this to her and state what shop it is from?
DLP Newport bay Sept 2008,DLP Santa fe April 2010, Emerald Island Easter 2012,Indian Creek May 2014, Rosen inn @Pointe, Royal Pacific, Springhill Suites Christmas 2015,Port Orleans French Quarter October 2017,Cabana Bay, Doubletree @Seaworld, Allstars Movies Christmas 2018
Sarah xx
16offtodisney! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 18, 07:37 AM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by 16offtodisney! View Post
So do you just get an idea of what you want and prices from the shop on line, and give this to her and state what shop it is from?
I was already signed up with her as I wanted to buy suitcases for my kids in the sale so she was already receiving parcels for me at the time I arranged the car seat. Probably best to look at her website to see how things work but basically once signed up with her you purchase items and have them sent to her address and she would deliver them to the hotel when you arrive.
skstorm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 18, 07:09 AM  
Link to this Post
zoemoo
Apprentice Imagineer

zoemoo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 13
Im hearing great things about fairytale personal shopper but Im getting worried that we havent confirmed my grocery shop with only a week to go, can anyone reassure me of service/responsiveness/quality please?
#nervous
Old 26 Sep 18, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post
marlouwrig
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by zoemoo View Post
Im hearing great things about fairytale personal shopper but Im getting worried that we havent confirmed my grocery shop with only a week to go, can anyone reassure me of service/responsiveness/quality please?
#nervous
I had exactly the same concerns having sent them my list about 10 days before our departure. I had no need to worry however and received a confirmation with a few queries a couple of days before our departure. Our order was waiting for us at Bell Services on our arrival

DVC Member BCV, BLT & VGC
marlouwrig is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 18, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by PoohBears#1fan View Post
I've used Kelly at Kelly's PDS before, and recently she did a fantastic welcome basket for our friends who used our points this year. Brilliant service. I need to find out if any of these people will deliver to a villa for our upcoming offsite trip.
Certainly Beth at fairy tale delivers to villas. Would highly recommend her.
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List