Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 10 Sep 18, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Jessika
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile Day 13 - Five Have Fun In Florida (& The Bahamas)

I was awake at 7.50, this was my best sleep yet! Today we were having a slow morning. The weather had been awful yesterday and I really had no plans to go to the pool this morning so I tip toed as to not wake the kids.

Alex was up at around 9.45 which is early for him. The kids began to get ready but were in no hurry.

We headed to Hollywood Studios.

We had 3 fast passes booked, the first was between 12.30 and 1.30 for the Rock n Rollercoaster but we missed this!

We had some bonus passes so 4 of us used these, Bay sat off with the bag. We enjoyed our ride!

We went from Rock n Rollercoaster to ride The Slinky Dog. Going via the planet Hollywood Store.

Former No.1 Power Rangers fan!

Wow we all loved the Slinky Dog!

We walked over to have a look at the Alien Spaceship ride.

It had a thirty minute wait which I didn’t think was bad so joined the line. Mona said she wasn’t waiting but she was out voted so reluctantly joined us in line!

We found a number one Bay!

Mona had a sit down!

The ride went tech just before we got on but was thankfully quickly fixed.

From here we headed to the Sci-fi dine in for our 2pm lunch reservation.

We waited a long time to be seated.

We all ordered shakes, mine was oreo.

Mona wanted to order a child’s meal, the server was unsure she could put this through as she is 11 but said she would check. We advised to just charge the adult credit.

It was so cold in the restaurant and we waited a long time in the cold. I had to put a plastic rain poncho on to try to generate some body heat!

Mona did not eat anything, she had drank a small amount of her shake but did not want to eat. The server came and asked if she was okay and so she explained she was not hungry but all was fine. The server offered her different meal options, these were turned down, she then wondered if she should have brought her a child’s meal! I explained that all was fine and that she just didn’t want to eat. The server then said she felt like she’d failed her!

I ordered the falafel burger which was okay and then had a hot fudge sundae as a desert. I really shouldn’t have!

Alex, Mona and myself had eaten here before but it was the big kids first time. Bron has always wanted to eat here! We all love the concept of the restaurant but did not think much of the food.

We came out to our last fast pass which was Star Tours. Mona said she would not be riding as felt unwell, Alex sat off with her.

The big kids waiting to ride

We just made the fast pass and had the noisiest ride ever. There were about 4 kids riding who looked about 6/7 and appeared to be part of different families. They screamed at full pelt as if really riding aboard the ship travelling into space!

Our ride initially took us to Hoff when suddenly Princess Leia materialised to say we had to leave! One of the screamers asked her father whether that meant we were to leave and he clarified it did! Well off we light-speeded away to Naboo then under water to the Gungan village and the screams were deafening!

When we came out via the gift shop I photographed the big kids. I have many versions of this photo taken at different ages.

My little love bugs.

The last thing I wanted was to get some pictures with Fantasia Mickey however the wait was 40 minutes and none of my crew were up for this and so we left the park. They felt that we’d covered all attractions at Hollywood Studios, they were including things we haven’t done for years!

We stopped for slushes and a couple of pictures on the way out.

I had wanted to pop to the Lake Buena Vista factory stores but Mona was saying she needed to go back so we dropped the kids and went alone. I got a pair of white converse, some t-shirts from Old Navy and a couple of bits from Justice.

We got back to the resort and I felt exhausted. We wanted to pop to Disney Springs again and said we would get some dinner. Mona wanted to eat in the Rainforest Cafe but we wanted something quick and light so there was a bit of a debate before we left!

We headed out parking in the line garage. We went to look in Sephora first and the girls both bought a too faced eye make up palette. Ramona only had enough money to pay for half! We popped into Mac, but no purchases were made and so we headed to Blaze for pizza. Bron and I shared a veggie.

From Blaze we went to Lego then onto the world of Disney which appears to be in the middle of a refurb as half of the store is boarded up. I then went into Basin and some soaps before swapping some quick service credits in Ghirardelli. We lastly visited Goofy’s Candy Store where I choose a chocolate covered pineapple spear and then headed back to the car.

We are now running out of time, tomorrow being our last full day!
Jessika is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 18, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another good day

Joan
Old 16 Sep 18, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
DizzyDisneyMum
Excited about Disney

That pizza looks amazing! Hope Mona was okay.
DizzyDisneyMum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 18, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Jessika
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Another good day

Joan
It was a good day, thanks for commenting Joan. I’m going to finish this report off as want to get it printed!
Jessika is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 18, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Jessika
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by DizzyDisneyMum View Post
That pizza looks amazing! Hope Mona was okay.
The pizza was good, I do love Blaze. Mone was fine just had enough of food I think at this point!