Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 15 Sep 18, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by lindaj View Post
Buy them when you get there, they work out cheaper and also more appropriate for their weather. My dh and myself have bought all our holiday clothes over there for years now.
That may be a good shout lindaj. Do you go to the malls in Orlando? We are going to NY first not sure if the shops there will have summer clothes.
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 18, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
-kat-
Apprentice Imagineer

Hey there, it’s defo worth checking out the Next clearance pages on their website...they update daily too so if you can’t get the right sizes then it’s defo worth checking back another day. Oh, and they have their mid season sale coming up next Saturday both in store and online so defo worth a look I’d say 😀
-kat- is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 18, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
01Car
Excited about Disney

I got some nice summer stuff from TK Maxx online. It was all really nice, none of it appeared to have been pawed over instore so was clean and fresh.
01Car is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 18, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by -kat- View Post
Hey there, it’s defo worth checking out the Next clearance pages on their website...they update daily too so if you can’t get the right sizes then it’s defo worth checking back another day. Oh, and they have their mid season sale coming up next Saturday both in store and online so defo worth a look I’d say 😀
Loving next clearance at the minute I've had two Ralph Lauren handbags over last couple of months way cheaper than anywhere else... It's the only time I boast to my OH about buying a new handbag lol
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 18, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

On the Next website there is a geeat clearance section (top right of the menu bar) - lots of summery clothes on there at the moment!
MinnieMrsA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 18, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by -kat- View Post
Great tip I had no idea. Thanks very much.
Old 15 Sep 18, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by 01Car View Post
I got some nice summer stuff from TK Maxx online. It was all really nice, none of it appeared to have been pawed over instore so was clean and fresh.
I didn't know TK Maxx had an online shop of to investigate.
Old 15 Sep 18, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MinnieMrsA View Post
On the Next website there is a geeat clearance section (top right of the menu bar) - lots of summery clothes on there at the moment!

Thanks I had a look on Next a few weeks ago but couldn't see anything. I will have a wee look just now.
Old 15 Sep 18, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Posiesmum
VIP Dibber

Posiesmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 3
Originally Posted by lindaj View Post
Buy them when you get there, they work out cheaper and also more appropriate for their weather. My dh and myself have bought all our holiday clothes over there for years now.
I did try this once, but found going in October Florida stores all had their autumn and winter lines in too! I did struggle to find shorts.
Posiesmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 18, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Posiesmum View Post
I did try this once, but found going in October Florida stores all had their autumn and winter lines in too! I did struggle to find shorts.
Thats what I am scared of. Plus I am so fussy. If we got there and couldn't find anything I would be gutted.