Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 18 Sep 18, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
johnny1352
Imagineer

johnny1352's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Hhn cup

Hi does anyone know if the hhn cup
That costs $30 for all refills
For the entirety of the event works at the parks during the day and at volcano bay and the resorts. It will work out great value if it does as we are staying 10 nights so will be $3 A day for unlimited refills. Just seen it on you tube view from the cheap seats.
Old 19 Sep 18, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
C4rla
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

No idea, but would be interested to know, as it would be great!
Sep 2024 10th Anniversary SSR & SF Sep 2023 SF Post Accident Sep 2022 SSR, RP and ALK October 2019 Disneyland and San Diego Sep 2018 Back to SSR Sep 2016 With the Zebras - ALK Sep 2014 Honeymoon - SSR Sep 2013 Surprise engagement - SSR Sep 2011 Back for three weeks - Comfort Suites Maingate East Sep 2009 Trip one - Econolodge
C4rla is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 18, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Mole83
Serious Dibber

i thought the cost was for that day, you can use the same cup on other days but you have to pay a slightly less fee as you already have the cup.
Mole83 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 18, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
johnny1352
Imagineer

johnny1352's Reviews
Originally Posted by Mole83 View Post
i thought the cost was for that day, you can use the same cup on other days but you have to pay a slightly less fee as you already have the cup.
Just seen a you tube blog and stated the cup was $30 and lasted for the whole of Halloween horror nights hence $30 price tag with unlimited refills

So I am wondering if it will work in the resorts and volcano bay as well
Old 19 Sep 18, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Mole83
Serious Dibber

Oh, dont know then, must be a special one. From what i read with the coke refill station things you pay so much ($20 say) for a cup and refill for that day then the next day if you use the same cup pay just $10 for the refills as you already have the cup.
Mole83 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 18, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
offtoseemickey
Imagineer

offtoseemickey's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 8

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 25
Mobile

Originally Posted by johnny1352 View Post
Just seen a you tube blog and stated the cup was $30 and lasted for the whole of Halloween horror nights hence $30 price tag with unlimited refills

So I am wondering if it will work in the resorts and volcano bay as well
I’ve read that it does work in VB but havent heard anything about the resorts. Do they have Coke freestyle at the resorts?

I’m hoping to get the cup too if there are still reports of it working during the day nearer my holiday.

Sticking to a budget Oct ‘18 Universal & off-site dining report
offtoseemickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 18, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
pegasus928
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Mole83 View Post
Oh, dont know then, must be a special one. From what i read with the coke refill station things you pay so much ($20 say) for a cup and refill for that day then the next day if you use the same cup pay just $10 for the refills as you already have the cup.
The actual price is $15.99 + tax for day one, then to reactivate it on subsequent days it costs $8.99 + tax.
pegasus928 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 18, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
johnny1352
Imagineer

johnny1352's Reviews
Originally Posted by pegasus928 View Post
The actual price is $15.99 + tax for day one, then to reactivate it on subsequent days it costs $8.99 + tax.
There is a special hhn cup which is $30 and not the usually freestyle cup and it is active for everyday of hhn including in the parks during the daytime. I just wondered if it worked in the resorts as well as the parks as someone has mentioned it works in volcano bay as well
Old 21 Sep 18, 01:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Jokeybhoy
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Where is this info.ive read a few reviews and there doesn't seem to be any info on this cup,sounds like a great deal
Jokeybhoy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
offtoseemickey
Imagineer

offtoseemickey's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 8

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 25
Mobile

Originally Posted by Jokeybhoy View Post
Where is this info.ive read a few reviews and there doesn't seem to be any info on this cup,sounds like a great deal
I’ve seen this on some Facebook groups I’m in.

Sticking to a budget Oct ‘18 Universal & off-site dining report
offtoseemickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List