Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 6 Oct 18, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
slightly serious Dibber

May 2018 - 3 weeks, one wedding and a villa, Day 5 - Relaxin' and Chillin'

Tuesday 08/05/18

Note: Not many photos today, as frankly, we didn’t do much

We woke up about 7am today, I don’t think we’d set an alarm, but Chris had woke up full of cold so I think he was up early because of that, which naturally disturbed me.
We had planned to go to a park today, possibly MK, but as Chris was feeling really rough and we’d had a busy few days, we decided to head back to the villa and have a chill out day.
We decided to stop off at Walmart on the way home to stock up on bits for lunch/dinner and other snacks, also the first gas fill up was required for the car.
Back to the villa for just gone 9am, mum and dad had stayed in the villa the night before and were off to Indian Rocks today for a few nights, so they were up and getting everything ready, we were going to spend a day with them at the beach later in the week.

Had some breakfast after saying bye to mum and dad and then got straight in the pool! We had literally the laziest day ever, it mainly consisted of getting in and out of the pool, sun-bathing and watching the wildlife. We’re quite into our wildlife and still can’t get over the amount we saw over the 3 weeks we were there. My dad is a bit of twitcher and I thought he was going to explode every time he saw a bird that you just won’t get in the UK, he was quite funny to watch actually
At some point we had lunch, Chris had hot pockets and fries, I had corn dog and fries topped off with a Reece’s ice cream before getting back in the pool, luckily we didn’t sink!

We both dozed off in the afternoon and overheated so we went inside to the beauty that is air con. I think Chris was starting to feel a bit better by this point so I think we definitely needed a bit of R&R
Our evening was just about exciting as the day, we started watching The Office (American version) from the beginning on Netflix and had a mahoosive pizza we’d picked up in Walmart.
Once we’d eaten and cooled down Chris went back in the pool, at least he’d left it more than 5 minutes this time, I decided to stay safe and read my book. I still can’t get over how hot it is at like 8/9pm at night!
Chris started feeling pretty pants again come about 10pm after our really hard day, so we headed to bed and watched a film.

Tomorrow – Magic Kingdom and Shopping!

Edited at 09:27 PM.
Goosey-Lucy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 18, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

It's nice to have a chilled out day sometimes, hope Chris felt better quickly
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 18, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Sounds like my sort of day 😂 shame Chris was feeling a bit rubbish hope he soon got back to normal.

Joan
Old 7 Oct 18, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
It's nice to have a chilled out day sometimes, hope Chris felt better quickly
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Sounds like my sort of day 😂 shame Chris was feeling a bit rubbish hope he soon got back to normal.

Joan
He felt much better the next day, I think we'd just had a busy few days and with the wedding and everything think the pool day was well needed
Goosey-Lucy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 18, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Custancia
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Sounds like a relaxing day by the pool was exactly what was needed.
Reeces ice cream... yum! Guess what I'm craving right now

WDW POR 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015 (Xmas), 2016 and 2018
Custancia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 18, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Custancia View Post
Sounds like a relaxing day by the pool was exactly what was needed.
Reeces ice cream... yum! Guess what I'm craving right now
Haha they are amazing! I could of eaten the whole box!