Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 10 Oct 18, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Robblps
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Last year, I was out there when the cheerleading stuff was going on. It didn't impact the parks at all, and if it did it wasn't noticeable
Robblps is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 18, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
jb-s
Getting to know the DIBB

Just want to add my name to the May (well, end of April onward but by the time we reach Disney it will be May) club

For no reason other than I am excited
jb-s is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 18, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
fiffio
Imagineer

We head out on good Friday till the 10th May. Hope immigration nice and quiet given most folk will already be there for Easter.

We were there late April into May this year and it was great apart from weather for the final 5 days! Mk was really busy but hopefully with toy story land open the crowds with be more evenly spread. Epcot and HS very manageable. Get into Main Street for rope drop and you can get loads done by midday. We were getting 5-6 rides before midday.

Also with Disney changing the MYW tickets and pricing options hopefully the crowds tail off more in week after Easter Monday.

Gutted the Tomorrowland speedway closed April into May this year, daughter lived it although was always roasting!

Edited at 04:12 PM.
fiffio is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 18, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
jamie_91
Excited about Disney

We go on the 28th April, for two weeks it’s my all time favourite time to go! Crowds are to a minimal.
This year when we went, maybe had one day of rain and lovely sunshine and between 28-34 degrees.
jamie_91 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 18, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Greyfriars
Imagineer

We normally go every year around the 23rd April for 3 weeks but my inconsiderate daughter has decided to get married in May so no Florida next year (well maybe)
The weather is always great but have noticed that the rain tends to start mid May
Old 18 Oct 18, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
MickyC
Serious Dibber

Mobile

We go 14th May for 2 weeks

When do the Orlando schools break up ? I’m hoping it’s after Memorial Day on 27th 🙏🏻🙏🏻
MickyC is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 18, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Bridget
Imagineer

We’re going 29 April - 20 May. We went around that time in 2016 and had one evening and a whole day of rain but it was still hot and it didn’t stop us doing anything. It’s a great time to go, although we like September too but go for HHN
Old 21 Oct 18, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Pirates7
Earning My Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Merryweather View Post
I’m flying 3 May to POFQ - was there same time in 2017 and weather and crowds were good.
Unexpected penny - looks like we’re both celebrating birthdays, although at different points on the age scale! Enjoy!
We fly 4 May and staying @ POFQ to!
Pirates7 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 18, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
1959archer
Trying for More Ears

1959archer's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We fly out on the 10th for 2 weeks at Saratoga Springs
1959archer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 18, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
sashadog
Imagineer

Yayyyyyyy 16th May for 15 nights in a 1 bed villa! Really can't wait, so excited!
sashadog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List