Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 11 Oct 18, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Fixiepixie
Earning My Ears

Infinity - tickets/room Q's

Hi all,
My family have infinity passes. We have a trip booked for April next yr, which friends of ours want to join us on.
I have a couple of Qs as I've never used my passes with others on a trip.
Q1- I know with our passes we can get them discounted tickets, can we get them in our hotel or do we have to Q at the park for them? We'll all be staying onsite.
Q2 - can my husband book one room with his pass and I book another - so our friends can get a discounted room with our passes? (Bit cheeky but worth a try )
Fixiepixie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 18, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post

Not sure on Q2 (although I suspect that would be fine), but regarding Q1 - you need to buy the discounted tickets at the booths at the park entrance.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 18, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
dav220588
Imagineer

On Q2, you can book 1 room per pass so if you and your husband both have APs this should be possible.
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 18, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Fixiepixie
Earning My Ears

Thanks,
I was hoping we wouldn't have to Q for tickets for the tickets each morning. What time does the ticket booths open at?
In relation to the hotel, I didn't think they'd give us two rooms as I thought they'd see the 2cards registered to the one household and that might make a difference.
Fixiepixie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 18, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
dav220588
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Fixiepixie View Post
Thanks,
I was hoping we wouldn't have to Q for tickets for the tickets each morning. What time does the ticket booths open at?
In relation to the hotel, I didn't think they'd give us two rooms as I thought they'd see the 2cards registered to the one household and that might make a difference.
Guest relations open at 8am. Its the booth next to luggage storage at disneyland park
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 18, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
vickisocks
Having Dinner with Goofy

We are a big family, there’s 7 of us, and we have Magic Plus passes. We have to book two rooms as we won’t all fit into a single room. We booked two rooms at Sequioa lodge for last Feb half term with no trouble at all. You just need to show your passes when booking in at the hotel x
Vicki x x
vickisocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 18, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Twixy123
Gone all Goofy

We have infinity passes too and we always book 2 rooms with 1 pass. The tickets will need to be bought from the ticket booths I'm afraid. Your guests will also be able to gain entry for early magic hours and can use the passes turnstile.
Twixy123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List