Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 16 Oct 18, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by mick View Post
A lovely day and great photos must admit we loved the buildings on south beach on our visit to Miami

Joan
Originally Posted by Disneycraft View Post
Lovely photos
Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
Great start with stunning photos x
Thank you so much - I think I may have said it already or it is in the notes for upcoming days - we really are poor at getting the camera out early in a trip. Even the selection of phone phots are limited in the first few days, once we get into the holiday mode I suddenly have hundreds per day to choose from

Appreciate you leaving a response and hope you enjoy the trip with us

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 18, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

We also thought we would cope better with the Floridian heat after the summer here, but we were kidding ourselves!

It’s really interesting to hear about you visiting somewhere new and the pictures are gorgeous. The beach looks lovely, but probably too busy for me.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 18, 06:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Great photos and a lovely relaxing first day.
Old 20 Oct 18, 06:44 AM  
Link to this Post
florida addict
Imagineer

florida addict's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We have 5 night stay planned there next year so this is great to read. We will have 2 teens 14 and 13 with us ...thank you
Old 21 Oct 18, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
i love jack
Apprentice Imagineer

Great day
Old 23 Oct 18, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by KittyBlackDog View Post
I love architecture too so please bombard us with photos and recommendations 😍

I always love reading your trippies (and your obvious great pre-trip planning that must go in prior to departure) as you always seem to get the right mix of activity which encourages others (especially us) to try the same. This bore fruit for us on our trip this year, for which I publicly THANK YOU ☺️ very loudly 😁

What a great first day (even with green lighting 😂 ), I hope your head recovered quickly!

TFS and you know we are all looking forward to reading more

Not sure how to feel or
What have I done!

Either way, I feel very humbled in your thanks as I know your trip was something more than even I would begin to imagine was possible to fit into a trip!

If any of all of this stuff I enjoy typing out for my boys to read in the future makes sense to anyone - I'm pleased.
If it inspires anyone I'm relieved.

If it means we get to meet lovely people like you and your family because of The Dibb, that becomes something that words cannot describe. More than anything else there are friendships created from the most amazing things on The Dibb and they should be celebrated.

Many thanks for your kind words - I know you will be with us throughout - many photos to follow of buildings

Originally Posted by DISNEYLIZ View Post
Great photos - what wonderful architecture. Great first day

Strange that we arrive in Florida and the most impressive thing was the buildings

Glad you enjoyed and there are more to come tomorrow

Hope you enjoy reading along

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 18, 07:17 AM  
Link to this Post
yellowrose78
VIP Dibber

yellowrose78's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Brilliant first day! Loving the Miami photos, we will be there for a night in June before our cruise, at it was good to get an idea of what it is like. Looking forward to the next installment of your trip

Movieland Hotel IDrive - 2002 / POR - 2012 / 3 Weeks at OKW - 2014 / Villa at Highlands Reserve - 2016 / New York and Orlando - 2018 / Caribbean Cruise MSC Seaside - June 2019 / Orlando Covid cancelled 2020 and 2021 / Planning for Orlando 2024
yellowrose78 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 18, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
Fab first day, can't wait to read more, I love your enthusiasm and unabashed joy, it's wonderful
Thank you - really appreciate your words, glad you enjoy how we each try to live our lives. Delighted that it reads like this too.

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
We also thought we would cope better with the Floridian heat after the summer here, but we were kidding ourselves!

It’s really interesting to hear about you visiting somewhere new and the pictures are gorgeous. The beach looks lovely, but probably too busy for me.

Welcome back and now know it wasn't just me who got a bit crisped by the Florida sunshine - we were kidding ourselves too

You have actually spotted the one thing that sets Miami apart from the places we have loved on the West Coast in the past - empty sands. Today was just about enjoying the beach and to be honest we did not notice the people.

Old 25 Oct 18, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by florida addict View Post
We have 5 night stay planned there next year so this is great to read. We will have 2 teens 14 and 13 with us ...thank you
Hope it helps - not sure if it will but if you at least know what the prices are like it will avoid that shock

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy the rest of the trip

Old 5 Jan 19, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Fabulous first day! I never knew the South Beach area looked so Art Deco. Great photo’s

The hotel certainly seemed to look after you

Lovely to see other parks of Florida