Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 16 Oct 18, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

I can't help with costs, but if this company really are that good I would pay a premium to use them (within reason of course) as there are far too many people not happy with the standard of work from tradespeople.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
TGT
Imagineer

Holy cow! I'm glad I can do my own cos I think £2000 is more than enough to pay for a bathroom, especially a small one. I need to go professional! (Too much trouble and customers are a pain! ;-) I know, as I'm bad enough)

Di Gorton
http://www.villasoutherndunes.com

Villa Southern Dunes

Modern Disney-themed villa in the Southern Dunes golf community * Private heated west-facing pool * Sleeps 10* Room for all with sofa, dining & poolside seating for 10 * 2 ensuite doubles (king & queen) * 2 Disney-themed twins * 2 Lounges * 7 Flatscreen TVs * Great games room & amazing dressing up rail

Click >here< to see our Dibb Advert
Email: info@villasoutherndunes.com Florida State License: DWE6312923

TGT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TGT View Post
Holy cow! I'm glad I can do my own cos I think £2000 is more than enough to pay for a bathroom, especially a small one. I need to go professional! (Too much trouble and customers are a pain! ;-) I know, as I'm bad enough)
Crazy how much things cost, and fortunately I also do everything in the house except gas fitting, but my wife does take advantage of me at times as she expects me to meet all her demands, and not the spring chicken I once was
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

Mobile

The cost can vary greatly, depending on the bathroom suite and extras you want though.
We could have gone to B&Q and saved a fair bit, but we wanted to spend money on a nicer suite and accessories.
Aug/Sept 09, Jan/Feb 10 - DLP, Aug 13 - NPBC DLP
Lisa123wm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Paid around 5k for similar in fact smaller and we are Midlands based
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
skalexander
Imagineer

Our bathroom is 10ft x 9ft. We had a new bath, shower (walk in, not cubicle), toilet, sink/unit, cupboard, radiator and tiles on walls and floor and it was over £10k. Its huge money but the products and tiles we chose weren't cheap, but we went for good quality, and the finish is immaculate.
Old 16 Oct 18, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Well this thread is making me think!

Not London prices here but having two bathrooms done starting next week.

Bathroom 1 sounds very broadly the same as yours and that is 6.7. Downstairs shower/wetroom is 5.5.

Done by local high quality fitters. Hopefully cladding them in gold for those prices !

Edited at 04:33 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
We are wanting to get our en suite done, the massive downside to this is that it is 12 foot x 13 foot! Floor and walls tiled, 5 piece suite etc. I will post a pic to show how big it is! I can't see it being much less than £10k to be done.

Jane

Edited at 04:36 PM.
janeywaney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by janeywaney View Post
We are wanting to get our en suite done, the massive downside to this is that it is 12 foot x 13 foot! Floor and walls tiled, 5 piece suite etc. I will post a pic to show how big it is! I can't see it being much less than £10k to be done.

Jane

Wow your bathroom is almost as big as my house!
Old 16 Oct 18, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Wow your bathroom is almost as big as my house!
😂 that’s what I was thinking!

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List