Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 22 Oct 18, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Lemag
Excited about Disney

Mobile DLP first timer... a couple of questions

Hi, I’ve never been to Disney Paris before and I have a couple of questions I’m hoping you can answer!

- I’ve looked on the Disney site and whichever hotel I price up seems to include the park tickets- some also include food. If I book the hotel through a different site (eg hotels.com) do I have to then purchase the park tickets and any food package we want separately?

- we are a family of 4 and we would like 2 bedrooms if possible. Most options I look at seem to be a single hotel room with 2 double beds. Are there any apartment options that anyone can recommend please?

- if we decide to fly into Charles de Gaulle, do we have to pay extra for transport to the Disney hotel? Or is this included like in Florida (magical express)?

Thanks in advance!
Lemag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 18, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
JLC
Proud to wear my Ears

Personally I've only ever booked direct with Disney. The deals (for extra nights or meal plans) are available if booked from some 3rd parties but check exactly what you're getting.

If you want multiple bedrooms staying onsite then you'll need to book adjoining rooms - there are no 'apartments'. Staying offsite may well give you this option but you do not benefit from extra hours, free parking (if needed), hotel fast passes (depending on hotel/room) or meal plans. However, you can still book and use all of the restaurants but would have to pay separately.

There's no free Magical Express so you would have to ensure you arrange transfers.
Disney Magic 2018 (Fjords), Disney Magic 2019 (Fjords properly this time)
Paris - NB, DLH, NY, DCR

Edited at 05:32 PM.
JLC is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 18, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

There is a magical express, but it's a paid for service. There are other transfer options, like private shuttles, shared shuttles, and the train.

Hotels.com is usually the room only price, and therefore you would have to add tickets, food plans, etc. Though on some of the websites like that, they do at times offer tickets and meal options. You can usually find this when you check the room type after clicking through.

Santa Fe has family rooms, but I think they're actually adjoining rooms. I thinks it's best to call and ask about them. Newport Bay Club, and I think Disneyland Hotel also have family rooms. It depends on your budget. I have heard that sometimes Newport Bay isn't much more than Santa Fe in this instance, but NBC rooms, though bigger, are actually family rooms, not adjoining rooms. I hope some of that helps. Xx
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 18, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
JLC
Proud to wear my Ears

I've stayed in family rooms in Disneyland Hotel and Newport Bay - you're all in 1 room. That is 2 double beds and 1 sofa bed.
Disney Magic 2018 (Fjords), Disney Magic 2019 (Fjords properly this time)
Paris - NB, DLH, NY, DCR
JLC is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 18, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
orlando10
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi
I called to ask about family rooms and was told the Santa Fe family rooms are adjoining rooms but to book you need to call and book, they can't be done online.

Keep an eye on the offers, and check some of the other countries offers on the Disneyland Paris site, we have booked with free half board and comparing with staying off site couldn't make the numbers work, worked out better value to stay onsite, but it's best to price everything and see. Booking via DLP park tickets are included.

Some other travel agents do offer sometimes the current offer but you need to double check.

Transfers need to be booked separately and can be via Disney or independent transfer.

HTH
DLP 2016, 2018
orlando10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 18, 01:59 AM  
Link to this Post
martyn321
Very Serious Dibber

Hi, if anyone does book and adjoining room, could you let us know the cost.

Cheers
martyn321 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 18, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Peter H
VIP Dibber

Mobile

If you are willing to drive 10 mins or so you could stay in a cabin at Davey Crocket Ranch. It is a Disney area but you have to drive.

DLP: day trips 2000, 03; Cheyenne Sep 09, Feb 11; Sequoia Lodge June 08, May 12; Elysee May 12, Jan 13, Sep 13; Disneyland Hotel Mar 15, Santa Fe Nov 16, Newport Bay Sep 17
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14 Other: DCL Disney Magic Sep 17

Trippies and videos from:
Orlando
DLP Cruise and other
Peter H is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 18, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

Originally Posted by martyn321 View Post
Hi, if anyone does book and adjoining room, could you let us know the cost.

Cheers
It will be the cost of two rooms, so you should be able to see that on the site.

You can request adjoining rooms although it is not guaranteed.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List