Old 11 Feb 19, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by DadToThree View Post
Love the pictures from the Anna and Elsa meet and greet and Baymax too. Only recently watched Big Hero 6 and absolutely loved it, Baymax is fab!

I'm totally with you on early mornings in the parks. I see it as an opportunity to do rides and get them ticked off

That said I really liked the look of the princess character breakfast - definitely something my 3 daughters would love!

Great thinking with the cocktail/fizzy drink snack credit thing! I guess getting creative helps
All the stuff in Karamel Kuche looks absolutely amazing, right up my sweet-toothed street!

Looked like a fab day in Epcot...now onto the 4 park challenge.
We enjoyed the breakfast at Akershus more than the dinner, although both have the combo of the buffet for starters and then main course being brought to the table. Plus if you have the dining plan then 1 credit here is great to see the princesses and apart from CRT you're not going to see them all. They do have a little parade thing going on and it's a lovely restaurant inside as it's not as cavernous as other restaurants.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 19, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

A pretty perfect day in Epcot.

Karamell kuche treats look lovely as always.
Mad Hatters is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 19, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by Mad Hatters View Post
A pretty perfect day in Epcot.

Karamell kuche treats look lovely as always.
It was a fun day. I can't believe we've never had any goodies from Karamell Kuche before, we will make sure we are back there this summer to sample more of their delights!

Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Another fun packed day. Breakfast at Akershus looks plentiful I love Ariel’s autograph with the bubbles, I think I can just make out a hidden Mickey

We kept getting the wonky Eiffel Tower this year and vowed never to ride Soarin again thanks to FoP

Very eager to discover the reality of the 4 park challenge next x
Old 12 Mar 19, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Another fun packed day. Breakfast at Akershus looks plentiful I love Ariel’s autograph with the bubbles, I think I can just make out a hidden Mickey

We kept getting the wonky Eiffel Tower this year and vowed never to ride Soarin again thanks to FoP

Very eager to discover the reality of the 4 park challenge next x
Good spot of the hidden Mickey, I love it if I spot an unintended one! I'll have to scour those autographs to see if I can spot it too.

Soarin was just plain annoying this year.

The 4 park challenge was AMAZING

Old 29 Mar 19, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Dimple
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I love hearing about the conversations face characters have with people, I don't know where they think up all the things to say.
You need to do turtle talk with crush next time, it can be just so funny depending on the children in the audience and it doesn't give me the fear like the laughter floor!
Love your evening dress here!
Dimple is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 19, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by Dimple View Post
I love hearing about the conversations face characters have with people, I don't know where they think up all the things to say.
You need to do turtle talk with crush next time, it can be just so funny depending on the children in the audience and it doesn't give me the fear like the laughter floor!
Love your evening dress here!
The face characters are great at coming up with little stories. I'm glad I asked Kate about it straight away as I'd never have remembered it all otherwise.

We have done turtle talk in the past, you're right I'll have to insist this year.

Old 12 Apr 19, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Anna & Elsa sounded fun, it’s lovely when you get great characters. Every time we go on Frozen our youngest always ends up blocked out by the person in front who obviously has their hands up, we find it hilarious, she doesn’t! 😆
I’m with Kate perhaps you should have done the whole Dibb story about your ears, only because a similar thing happened to me in Epcot at the fish & chip shop and I ended up babbling on to the girl who turned out to know all about the Dibb. We had a lovely chat and she told me to look out for her parents trip report. She even tried to convince me to do a food report!
Your QS in Japan looks nice, I can’t believe you have missed out on free alcoholic drinks-although I’m sure I would have said something on your food report... I was happily persuading anyone in my family to eat just so I could have a cocktail!
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 19, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Anna & Elsa sounded fun, it’s lovely when you get great characters. Every time we go on Frozen our youngest always ends up blocked out by the person in front who obviously has their hands up, we find it hilarious, she doesn’t! 😆
I’m with Kate perhaps you should have done the whole Dibb story about your ears, only because a similar thing happened to me in Epcot at the fish & chip shop and I ended up babbling on to the girl who turned out to know all about the Dibb. We had a lovely chat and she told me to look out for her parents trip report. She even tried to convince me to do a food report!
Your QS in Japan looks nice, I can’t believe you have missed out on free alcoholic drinks-although I’m sure I would have said something on your food report... I was happily persuading anyone in my family to eat just so I could have a cocktail!
I love family in jokes that we all enjoy at the expense of the poor person on the receiving end of the joke. One of us takes herself very seriously, bet you can't guess who, we like to poke fun as surely you have to be able to laugh at it...especially in the photo bomb scenario you described where you have absolutely no control.

Kate was cross because I sort of lied about the minnie ears. She doesn't like it that I was less than truthful. Perhaps the cast member would have heard about the dibb. Either way, back in the cold light of day here I know it was just her being polite and maybe she didn't give a fig for my ears, but I sure did appreciate the compliment at the time.

Given how many credits we had left over I will be getting the kids drinks as snacks and thus I will try to have a cocktail with every meal they order. You're right it was very slack of me to not realise this until so late in the holiday. I should have had my head in the game. Looking back I'm ashamed of myself.

Edited at 04:27 PM.
Old 29 May 19, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Love Max’s buffet plates so funny!
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List