Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 16 Mar 19, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Lissa_x
Excited about Disney

Mobile

What an amazing first day, can't wait to read more. We go in August with an almost 3 yr old and a 15 month old for their first trips so loving your report, Charlotte is such a cutie! She looks tiny in than huge bed! Did Disney provide the bed guards?
Old 16 Mar 19, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by mermaidhair View Post
What a great first day! I always enjoy reading your reports, though they do make me wish I'd talked my DH into going when our boys were small so we could have gone at cooler/quieter times. I'm a fellow redhead and Charlotte really reminds me of how I looked as a baby, especially now she's got a cute wee pair of specs! Looking forward to reading about the rest of your holiday
Thank you! Aw that's a shame. The cooler weather was much appreciated, although we still had some very hot days at least it wasnt humid!
Thanks for reading x
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 19, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Mel49 View Post
Fantastic first day and you packed quite a lot in before Charlotte flaked - the pizza looks delicious.

Looking forward to reading along
Thank you! It always seems loads when you write it down
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 19, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Great day Charlotte has grown such a lot since your last trip

Joan
She certainly has!
Thanks for reading x
Old 16 Mar 19, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Lissa_x View Post
What an amazing first day, can't wait to read more. We go in August with an almost 3 yr old and a 15 month old for their first trips so loving your report, Charlotte is such a cutie! She looks tiny in than huge bed! Did Disney provide the bed guards?
Oh wow, you'll have an amazing time!
Haha yes she was so tiny in there, it melted my heart when I saw her all snuggled up. They did yeah, we just asked at reception when we checked in and someone brought them up for us and fitted them on the bed. She barely moved to be honest so we didn't really need them, but good to have on for peace of mind.
Thank you for reading x
Old 16 Mar 19, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

An action packed first day, you all did so well.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 19, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Oh what an absolutely perfect first day! I got goosebumps reading this, photos of Magic Kingdom always give me the feels!

It is of course tradition that Charlotte is asleep on entering the park! But it allowed for some shopping time so that is always good thing!

What a wonderful meet with Mickey and Minnie! The castle sounds like a brilliant idea, please include a photo of the end result when you finish this report, I would love to see it!

I am worrying about the plates I have to say... really hoping you managed to pick them up at a later stage (mainly as I want to see a photo of them as no doubt I will want them too!)

I absolutely love that Mickey sipper (please tell me you took it to work to use there! ) I am keeping everything crossed they still have them come September!

Such a fantastic read, so many gorgeous photos too! Can't wait for the next installment!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Wonder
Imagineer

Mobile

Sounds like another amazing day!

I hate when you see something and don't buy it straight away and you never see it again--frustrating! X
Old 23 Mar 19, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Great report 👍
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 19, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
An action packed first day, you all did so well.
Thank you!