Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 6 Mar 19, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
parkgirl
VIP Dibber

parkgirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 14
I have no clue about universal either! Looking to pick up some tips from you. We have a 2 day park to park. Where did you get your ticket?
CSR October 2011, POFQ May 2012, POP July 2012, SSR April 2013, OKW Oct 2014, OKW July 2016, All Stars Music April 2017, OKW/BLT July 2018, All Stars Sports Oct 2019, Riviera May 2022, GFR/AKL Oct 2022, Disney 5K Riviera/copper creek 2024, SSR Aug 2024
parkgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 19, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
clochette
Apprentice Imagineer

You seemed to get quite a lot done, even if you didn't know what you were doing, lol! I love Harry Potter and am trying to convince DH that we need a cheeky trip to Universal but I've not managed it so far.
clochette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 19, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridafour
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

OMG look at that Florida blue sky, could do with some of that as it’s been grey all day today. Love the Hogwarts train as well 🙂
Floridafour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 19, 11:59 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Always looking for your trippie each day
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 19, 12:06 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

I don’t read many trippies but I’m really enjoying yours, so well written that I have a mental image of your day!
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 19, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I’m so glad you forced yourself to brave so many of the rides, it would have been easy to talk yourself out of them having no-one along with you to egg you on. The Simpsons is one of my favourites, probably my favourite in Universal, but it really does make you feel like there is actually going to be a drop!

We don’t do Universal so I am always interested in people’s thoughts on it verses Disney, one thing I hear a lot is that Universal uses too many screens. Funnily enough, as a ride chicken, I wish Disney used more screens.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 19, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
unixgirl
VIP Dibber

I go to Universal but apart from the HP stuff it's just not as immersive as Disney. Good report, thanks for sharing.
unixgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 01:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks for sharing your days with us, you're definitely packing plenty in!
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 19, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
You are one tough woman. Aside from the crying of course I am in awe of how you just get things sorted (as there would have been no way I could have done this at your age... I hope that didnt sound patronising, certainly not intended, just wishing I could have been as confident) and wow what a bargain having the 50% off!

Its been a while since I have enjoyed reading a travel report so much. x

Edited at 02:55 PM. Reason: clarifying
Shifu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List