Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 14 Jan 18, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
A shame you woke up so early again, I hope that sorts itself out quickly. The day at AK sounds fabulous, meeting up with friends, rides you've never done before and I'm really glad Disney managed to locate the missing photos of Mickey and Minnie!

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 18, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

DisneyDreamer81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I too am ruled by my stomach, so I know how Lottie feels

Such a fab day - and that blue sky!
2015 - Disneymoon! Caribbean Beach Resort & Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
2017 - Yacht Club & Disney Dream
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 18, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
A shame you woke up so early again, I hope that sorts itself out quickly. The day at AK sounds fabulous, meeting up with friends, rides you've never done before and I'm really glad Disney managed to locate the missing photos of Mickey and Minnie!
I know - pesky jetlag! Ironic that I'd been so worried about Lottie being jetlagged and it was me who was worst of all of us!
It was such a good day. Yes me too there were a couple of really nice ones in there so I'm so glad we managed to get them.
Thank you for reading and commenting! X

Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
I too am ruled by my stomach, so I know how Lottie feels

Such a fab day - and that blue sky!
Haha, me too to be honest!
Yeah a lovely day all round.
Thanks so much for reading and commenting x
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 18, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Another fab day!

How amazing to see Mickey and Minnie together, especially in their super cute festive outfits! The photo of the 3 of you with them is gorgeous

So happy you finally got to ride Everest, such a great rollercoaster! FoP sounds amazing too, I'm so excited to experience it when we get back out there!

Lovely little cameo from the Hardings, Im looking forward to hearing all about the fun you all had at MVMCP Lottie and Marceline look so cute together!

Thank you for another great instalment! xxx
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 18, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Another fab day!

How amazing to see Mickey and Minnie together, especially in their super cute festive outfits! The photo of the 3 of you with them is gorgeous

So happy you finally got to ride Everest, such a great rollercoaster! FoP sounds amazing too, I'm so excited to experience it when we get back out there!

Lovely little cameo from the Hardings, Im looking forward to hearing all about the fun you all had at MVMCP Lottie and Marceline look so cute together!

Thank you for another great instalment! xxx
Thanks Lisa!

Yes it was lovely, especially as I didn't know they were there. That pic is in a frame in Lottie's room

Oh I loved Everest so much. A must do at Animal Kingdom from now on.

They get everywhere those Hardings don't they Was great to see them.

I'm just finishing off the MVMCP day. Should be up tonight

TFR as always xxx
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 18, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Lemag
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Lovely day- I can’t wait to see Pandora at AK! Sorry if I’m being thick, but how did you get the rider swap pass as you’d obviously already used yours? Did they not check you had a fastpass as well? My daughter won’t be tall enough to ride it when we go but there are 4 adults so we can split our group- just wondering if we can do the rider swap as well?
Lemag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 18, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
A great day

Joan
Old 10 Feb 18, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Lemag View Post
Lovely day- I can’t wait to see Pandora at AK! Sorry if I’m being thick, but how did you get the rider swap pass as you’d obviously already used yours? Did they not check you had a fastpass as well? My daughter won’t be tall enough to ride it when we go but there are 4 adults so we can split our group- just wondering if we can do the rider swap as well?
It's amazing you'll love it!
Not thick at all - I still don't totally understand it to be honest! We both had a fastpass for it, so I used mine then asked for child swap for Martin so he got to use the fastpass line without actually using his fastpass, if that makes sense? They give you a card valid for a reride (I think for up to 3 people) so because I had used my fastpass we could keep that and use it another day. If we didn't have fastpasses for it, I would have had to wait in the standby line. So if you're struggling to get fastpasses you technically only have to get them for 1 or 2 people and use rider swap for the others in your party.
I hope that makes some level of sense and helps you a bit!
Old 10 Feb 18, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by mick View Post
A great day

Joan
Thank you!x
Old 11 Feb 18, 12:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Lemag
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by vics18 View Post
It's amazing you'll love it!
Not thick at all - I still don't totally understand it to be honest! We both had a fastpass for it, so I used mine then asked for child swap for Martin so he got to use the fastpass line without actually using his fastpass, if that makes sense? They give you a card valid for a reride (I think for up to 3 people) so because I had used my fastpass we could keep that and use it another day. If we didn't have fastpasses for it, I would have had to wait in the standby line. So if you're struggling to get fastpasses you technically only have to get them for 1 or 2 people and use rider swap for the others in your party.
I hope that makes some level of sense and helps you a bit!
This is why I love The Dibb! I would never have known that! We are really lucky and have managed to get 1 lot of fastpasses, but because I didn’t know about this system I got us all them (including my daughter who isn’t tall enough to ride!) I’ll try the same thing you did and ride first I think, and then ask for the rider swap when my husband goes on. I’ve tried to get another fastpass for later in our stay but so far I haven’t been successful!

Thanks for the tip!
Lemag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List