Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 11 Dec 18, 12:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by scottishnellie View Post
Oooohhhh! Do tell the story about the night you met? I’m an old romantic and love at first sight on Christmas Eve sounds brilliant
I was thinking the same thing. OP you should do a thread 😁
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 18, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Kd0758
Very Serious Dibber

DH asked for a ‘manly blanket’
Kd0758 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 18, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
My mum always gives me money every year to buy all our presents (me, oh and 2 dds). So this year I have added it all together and put it towards tickets for the Harry Potter Studio tour. So excited

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 18, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
daisymae
Imagineer

I’m getting a new Radley purse as it’s the only thing I need and have told him which dvds I would like to see but he usually buys me way too much. Dh is getting a new record player (loves records) a globe as he’s always wanted one some clothes, books, sweets and a Man U third strip top because he likes the colour (he is also a Man U fan too) which I may add will only be worn around the house.
daisymae is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 18, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

I had hardly any ideas but this just popped up on FB!

I’m sure I’m slow on the uptake here and I’ve probably missed a thread on it but it’s perfect!
All booked and now I can stop looking at random ≈≈≈≈ to buy for the sake of it 🎉🎉🎉
Now I’m going onto Etsy to get it printed on one of those scratch card voucher things

Edited at 11:40 PM.
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 18, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Supposedly nothing ... won't happen though
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 18, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Mobile

I am also in the camp of i have ordered everything myself lol! Dh is amazing at everything except utter rubbish at hints for gifts. This is the 1st year i have done it this way.

So i have the new Disney Mary Poppins Snowglobe, the faux leather animators note book, a nightie, snowfairy body spray, nightie and a hand made Alice in Wonderland display and melts from Preyas potters bar scentsy on FB its amazing.
Old 15 Dec 18, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
zokaluse
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
We are only buying a few stocking fillers to open this year also. We enjoy our holidays and theatre trips more so decided not to waste cash on buying things we don’t really want but put it towards our trips.

Originally we said we weren’t buying each other anything but we do love Christmas so felt we would compromise and just get the chocs, perfumes/after shaves, small gifts to open on Xmas morning.
We say that every year then spend a good chunk amounting to a holiday on each other! Think I will buy us each a new stocking next year & say we can only fill that & have 1 other present if it’s too big for the stocking!
DLP Jan 2014 H Cheyenne & H New York
DLP Dec 2014 Sequoia Lodge
Florida Aug/Sept 2016 RPR/WDW BC/DCL Dream Bahamian 4 night cruise/ WDW BC
DLP Dec 2016 Newport Bay Club
Disney Magic Staycation Cruise Aug 2021

Aug 2023;BC 9 nights WV, AKL 8 nights SV, HRH 3 nights FRCL, CB 2BS, Weeki Watchee 2 nights, Holmes Beach house 8 nights
zokaluse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 18, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
skalexander
Imagineer

We're only meant to be doing small gifts after some whopping home, DIY and vet bills this year (and we're away in January). So I got him some jeans, a Superdry hoodie and a desk calendar with photos of our dogs. I think he has also got me a dog photo something, as he asked where the disk with the photos was, and the Secret Barrister book.

It was all going swimmingly until Very had a really good price on a new electric toothbrush. His died a few months ago and he's been using a manual one but complains it isn't as good. I also bought myself some Cloud 9s

I'm currently out earning overtime, so I'm telling myself I'm worth it!
Old 15 Dec 18, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I asked for a jumper I saw in Next, I bought dh a jumper, a woolly hat, a car phone holder and a wallet Ninja. Apparently we are getting a restuarant voucher from our son, a surprise we are going to love from our other son. Don’t know what our dd has got us but she was wrapping away in her bedroom till late x
I love watching others opening what I have got them especially our little westie x