Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 16 Jan 19, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
sieborg
Swimming at the All Star Resort

Mobile

If I see anyone shoplifting I go straight to find a shop assistant to tell them. Once there was no one around so I shouted to this lowlife shoplifter “oi, are you gonna pay for that or what?” He ran off.
Don’t forget that ultimately it’s us, the honest paying customers who pay for these thefts in the prices at the till because they will pass on the loses to us.
sieborg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 19, 12:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Dougie
Imagineer

Dougie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
One if the funniest for me was when I moved to a new Safeway store as a Supervisor I was warned there were a gang of people doing box trolleys (Putting cereal around the inside walls of the trolley, filling the middle with expensive alcohol and then putting multi buy bags if crisps , so it looks inexpensive). Anyway, I was chatting with a customer when someone ran out of the door straight into the back of a van with one. By the time the security were alerted they had gone... but the funny bit Is, the lad at the bottom if the car park had charged them 50p to get out if the car park .

The other one was a Code 100 had been called and all male staff ran to the exit ... all to see a little old man shuffling out with a 'Ladies' mag shoved in his coat. The security lad never lived it down for calling it.
Dougie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 19, 03:00 AM  
Link to this Post
dreamisawish
slightly serious Dibber

I worked as a hotel receptionist a while ago and when I first started I would often walk in to the office and hear my managers talk about a receptionist ‘at it again’.

I later found out there was a receptionist who had been charging guests city tax in cash, in London which doesn’t have city tax, and pocketing the money. She’d started off targeting only foreign visitors but got caught out when she started asking U.K. residents who knew not to pay it.

My manager reckoned she’d taken at least £500 in her time at her time in the hotel, but it could have been even higher.

We knew she was doing it because we had had several guests complain- she had even told a regular guest if she didn’t pay the ‘new tax’ she would be kicked out of the hotel! The guest paid but later wrote an email to management.

She was fired eventually, but just to fire her the hotel had to catch her in the act on CCTV, which took a while because she would always take the check in desk that was out of view from the cameras.

I heard a week later she had a new job at another hotel down the road, and I bet she’s at it again. Really is shocking.

Edited at 03:05 AM.
dreamisawish is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List