Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 12 Jan 19, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Blue73
Being a bit Goofy

rough itinerary help! thank u!

Hiya, we are in Orlando for 3 weeks, 10 days in AKL so have plannd the following - first timers with a 10 & 12 year old! Does this sound too much? not enough? Also trying to work out if its best to eat breakfast/dinner in the park we are at that morning or do folk eat at say MK and then spend rest of day at Epcot? we have DDP! SO excited for this!
1st: Arrival approx 1900
2nd: Epcot (day 1) bf: Akerhus / D: 50s Prime Time
3rd: Magic Kingdom (day 1)bf: Chef Mickeys d: Crystal Palace
4th: Animal Kingdom (day 1) bf: AKL club / d: Tusker Hs
5th: rest/water park
6th: Hollywood Studios (day 1) bf: ? d: Sci-Fi
7th: Animal Kingdom (day 2) bf: ? d: 1900 Park Fare
8th: Magic Kingdom (day 2) bf: Royal Table / D: Garden Grill
9th: Epcot (day 2) bf: Ohana / d: Coral Reef
10th: REST bf: ? / d: ?
11th: Animal Kingdom (day 2) b: AKL Club / d: ?
12th: TRSFR to VILLA bf: AKL Club / D: ?

apologies if i'm asking numpty questions but im hoping someone can offer some advice! many many thanks! xxx
Blue73 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 19, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

I'm a bit confused because you say 10 days but then have 12 (so 11 nights) in your itinerary. Typo, or are you not checking into AKL until the second day? But either way, I think you're using too many credits as I count 12 TS credits and not as many nights.

Are you paying for a couple OOP or do you need to cut some? If cutting, I'd dump some of the double TS days and go QS for one of those meals instead as two TS meals (especially two buffets like on your first MK day) is a lot of food. You also have some meals where you're not going to be in that area, e.g. 1900 Park Fare on an AK day, so you'd have to factor in travel time which may impact your park plans.

Edited at 08:07 PM.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 19, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Blue73
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Thank you! Yes, typo! 🙈 we transfer 11th! Thank you for pointing out our first MK day - we love our food but don’t want to overload hmmm I think I need to look at which restaurants are 2 and 1 TS credits! Is there a ‘quick look’ Page anywhere do you know?
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply - it’s all so daunting yet so very exciting!
Blue73 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 19, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Of your list, only CRT is 2 credits but you have 11 meals in there - so 12 credits. On the dining page, anything listed as a dinner show or "Fine/Signature" as the dining experience is 2 TS credits.

And I'm assuming you're staying club level, so I didn't count any mentions of AKL Club. Keep in mind the club breakfast doesn't start until 7am, which may cut it fine if if you were planning to rope drop the park afterwards. Although looks like you're only doing that on your AK days so you should be fine.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 19, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Blue73
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Brilliant thank you so much!
Old 14 Jan 19, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Mortimer Mouse
Imagineer

Mortimer Mouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Blue73 View Post
Thank you! Yes, typo! 🙈 we transfer 11th! Thank you for pointing out our first MK day - we love our food but don’t want to overload hmmm I think I need to look at which restaurants are 2 and 1 TS credits! Is there a ‘quick look’ Page anywhere do you know?
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply - it’s all so daunting yet so very exciting!
dreamfindertravel/Do...ining-2019.pdf
Mortimer Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 19, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Mortimer Mouse
Imagineer

Mortimer Mouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by loldis View Post
I'm a bit confused because you say 10 days but then have 12 (so 11 nights) in your itinerary. Typo, or are you not checking into AKL until the second day? But either way, I think you're using too many credits as I count 12 TS credits and not as many nights.

Are you paying for a couple OOP or do you need to cut some? If cutting, I'd dump some of the double TS days and go QS for one of those meals instead as two TS meals (especially two buffets like on your first MK day) is a lot of food. You also have some meals where you're not going to be in that area, e.g. 1900 Park Fare on an AK day, so you'd have to factor in travel time which may impact your park plans.
I agree with Loldis, I would not do 2 Table service meals in one day, as it's Too Much Food !
Especially change the days you have them in different parks. I would spread them over to the rest day/water park or transfer day instead.

Plus, if you are staying at Club level in AKL, I would mainly eat their breakfast, and use the TS credits on lunch or dinner instead.

Plus, you have all your QS credits to use up and there are some great places to try with them. I attached the DDP leaflet on my post above that shows all of the restaurants.
Mortimer Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 19, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Blue73
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

That is fantastic thank you SOOOO much
Old 17 Jan 19, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Blue73
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mortimer Mouse View Post
This is perfect!