Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 17 Feb 19, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Georgia, I finally sorted out my pins. I have these from the Couples set.

Hi Collybird,
Georgia finally took a picture of her trader pins. She doesn't have many as she traded most of her pins when she was away but these are a few of the mystery pins that she traded for and doesn't really want. She's interested in the Aristocats one, if you like any of her traders. If not, no worries. If you're interested, PM me your address and I will do the same so we can send them.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 19, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Oh Sue, I'm so sorry you were still suffering Having a chronic pain condition I know how much pain can affect you. I really hope tomorrow is a better day pain wise.

On the plus side you did some serious shopping and how lovely of Georgia to carry everything. As you didn't get everything you wanted in BaBW you just have to go back

Your evening in MK looks nice and relaxed, another lovely day xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

You both did well with your bargain shopping - especially in the Disney Character Warehouse. I find it's a bit hit or miss in there, depending on the stock they have in.

Lovely evening in AK, glad you enjoyed Rivers of Light after waiting to see it.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Oh Sue, I'm so sorry you were still suffering Having a chronic pain condition I know how much pain can affect you. I really hope tomorrow is a better day pain wise.

On the plus side you did some serious shopping and how lovely of Georgia to carry everything. As you didn't get everything you wanted in BaBW you just have to go back

Your evening in MK looks nice and relaxed, another lovely day xx
I hadn’t noticed your reply before Kelly, sorry. By lunchtime I was starting to feel the aches, Georgia was brilliant carrying all the bags she really looked after me 😀 . I think that’s why I had given up by the time we got to B&BW’s, I was just too achy.

AK was a nice chilled evening especially Rivers of Light.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
You both did well with your bargain shopping - especially in the Disney Character Warehouse. I find it's a bit hit or miss in there, depending on the stock they have in.

Lovely evening in AK, glad you enjoyed Rivers of Light after waiting to see it.
I had heard Character Warehouse is a bit hit or miss, we were lucky on our trip. We were loaded with bags going back to French Quarter 😀

It was worth changing our plans to see Rivers of Light, we had a lovely evening.
Old 10 Mar 19, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
I hadn’t noticed your reply before Kelly, sorry. By lunchtime I was starting to feel the aches, Georgia was brilliant carrying all the bags she really looked after me 😀 . I think that’s why I had given up by the time we got to B&BW’s, I was just too achy.

AK was a nice chilled evening especially Rivers of Light.
It's fine Sue don't worry, it's easily done. She's a lovely young girl, such a credit to you. It's awful when your in pain as you just can't enjoy yourself.

Sorry I must have typed MK instead of AK ... I blame the fibro fog

Looking forward to the rest of the report xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

It's fine Sue don't worry, it's easily done. She's a lovely young girl, such a credit to you. It's awful when your in pain as you just can't enjoy yourself.

Sorry I must have typed MK instead of AK ... I blame the fibro fog

Looking forward to the rest of the report xx
I am very pleased that my pain improved by the next day, it must be awful to have constant aches and pains though 😔. I am very proud of Georgia, she has grown into a caring person with a great sense of humour who I enjoy spending time with.

We only have one more day to post now, and a highs and lows. It will be sad to finish it as it has been fun to relive the holiday through writing the report
Old 10 Mar 19, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
I am very pleased that my pain improved by the next day, it must be awful to have constant aches and pains though 😔. I am very proud of Georgia, she has grown into a caring person with a great sense of humour who I enjoy spending time with.

We only have one more day to post now, and a highs and lows. It will be sad to finish it as it has been fun to relive the holiday through writing the report
That's so lovely that you have such a good bond. I can't wait till Caitlin's older and we can go do things together. She's in the too cool for mum pre teen stage at the moment

It will but just think you can start planning the next one have you a rough idea when that will be yet? Plus you have Croatia and Vietnam to look forward too also! I feel the same about mine but as you say it's great to relive it again xx
Old 10 Mar 19, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

That's so lovely that you have such a good bond. I can't wait till Caitlin's older and we can go do things together. She's in the too cool for mum pre teen stage at the moment

It will but just think you can start planning the next one have you a rough idea when that will be yet? Plus you have Croatia and Vietnam to look forward too also! I feel the same about mine but as you say it's great to relive it again xx
I don’t think we will go back until 2021 or 2022, I want the Star Wars crowds to calm down a little first 😂 . We are thinking of trying Disney Land Paris for our first time next year though.

We have just booked a short break in our caravan for Easter in Pembrokeshire to look forward to now so that will be fun too and of course, then we have Croatia and Vietnam. I do love our holidays 😀 . It really won’t be long before your next holiday too