Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 28 Feb 19, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Zacknkeirasmum
Dancing with Tink'

Question Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Hi, how do you go about booking the above at Magic Kingdom? Can you book in advance you do you book when you get there? Has anybody been? What was your experience? Is it worth the money?

Many thanks xx
Zacknkeirasmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 19, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

You need to phone to book BBB..we took our Granddaughter to the Disney Springs one..it was a lovely experience from start to finish,they have a magic mirror in the dressing room which is fab.Our Grandson had the knight package too.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 19, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Milpston
Imagineer

As above, its a phone call to book at the 180 days mark.
Many advise to book the basic package and take a dress with you. However, our Daughter loved picking her dress on the day and enjoyed every minute. We did the castle package and thought it was decent value. Lots of photos of in my trip report.
August 2021 - Anthem of the seas UK mini cruise Trip report *completed*
Vegas/LA Aug 22 - Trip Report In Progress
Milpston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 19, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Lovely experience, we booked Magic Kingdom location for the added bonus of being in the castle. Our DD's favourite princess was Tiana so we chose that outfit to take with us - no other Tianas there and everyone complimented it, £12 from George! 😄 Would recommend the basic package and take own dress and shoes as Disney alternatives did not seem any better quality or that different in appearance (had a look at them all close up in the boutique) but a lot more expensive. Also I advise booking as near to your 180 days as possible to make sure you get the day and time you want. I booked dead on 180 days this year and no problems but last visit I was a bit later and much fewer slots available
GezzasGem is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 19, 02:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Zacknkeirasmum
Dancing with Tink'

Mobile

Thank you everyone I've set a reminder for the 180 days, not that I need one I'm crossing each day off already Haha omg it's going to take forever! Xx

Zacknkeirasmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 19, 06:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Mole83
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Zacknkeirasmum View Post
Thank you everyone I've set a reminder for the 180 days, not that I need one I'm crossing each day off already Haha omg it's going to take forever! Xx
We booked our holiday last year and our timer was over 500 also, its doesn't take to long believe me!

I called and booked BBB last week. call 0800 085 0582 at exactly 12:00, i called every second leading up to it to get an answer phone message to say it was shut then when i did get through i was in a queue for 5 mins! My DW called back later at about 15:00 as i couldn't make a note of the booking reference and they do not email it to you, and she was on hold for a good 30mins!

They do ask if you are staying on site, im not sure if you can book earlier if you are?!
Mole83 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 19, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

You can book earlier if onsite like adrs. So 180 + length of stay.
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 19, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

BBB is also opening as a new salon at the Grand Floridian this summer!
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 19, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
JP81
Imagineer

JP81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
0800 16 90 730 Is another number to try as we have had no problems with wait time on this number.
May 2023 Rosen Int'l
JP81 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 19, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
3family
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Our daughter has done this the last 2 summers

In 2017 she did it in the Magic Kingdom. She loved it but it was manic. There was very little room and kids and parents everywhere

In 2018 we did it in Disney Springs. There was only one other girl there at the same time and the overall experience was much nicer. Lots and lots of attention for our little one

She really enjoyed both though.