Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 2 Mar 19, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Gev
Imagineer

Mobile

Wow kudos to you for lasting the whole day! Great day, looking forward to more xx
Old 3 Mar 19, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
JackyH
Imagineer

JackyH's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Good on you for managing a whole first day at MK. Some great photos as well.
Old 3 Mar 19, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

I always think solo in the parks you can get so much more done and last longer as you just adjust your pace or plans without consultation automatically .
I bet you slept well though !
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 19, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

I really enjoyed this. Felt like I was going round the park with you !

Looking forward to Day 2.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 19, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
discoclare
Excited about Disney

Great trip report! I remember being also disappointed that Small World didn't look like Small World is supposed to (I spent 4 years of my childhood in LA and was used to how it looked in Disneyland). I was therefore expecting nothing special at Disneyland Paris and was pleasantly surprised to see it looking more like how I remembered it!
discoclare is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 19, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Big Belle
Imagineer

Amazing day! Fantastic planning! Superb reporting! Thanks x

DLP New Year 1993, May 05, Mar 07, Jan17 and Sept 22
Orlando 1986, 1991, 1994, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017 & 2023
Big Belle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 19, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Baymax31
I want to go now!

Mobile

Don’t think I could’ve made rope drop to fireworks on my first day! Well done & great read 😊
Baymax31 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 19, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Not the best of starts to the day. I am glad it was all sorted in time for the parking opening properly though and the Welcome Show makes for a night start to the day.

I forgot you were writing live and was horrified that the Be Our Guest pastries were still in your bag haha. I think the croissant donut looks delicious but I hate banana!

Really interesting to hear your thoughts of WDW versus DLP. I agree that Small World and BTM are better in Paris, but I can’t comment on Space Mountain in DLP as I am too chicken to ride!

I am amazed you lasted from rope drop until the fireworks, on the first day I think it’s an achievement to still be out at 5pm! Well done! I am hoping to do the same one day this trip but I don’t feel confident at all.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 19, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Just_Pete
Excited about Disney

Fabulous day! I love that you got the feels from the fireworks!

Yesterday was my first Park day so we started it off in MK. Had a great time but did minimal attractions, just People Mover (my fave), Philharmagic, Space Mountain & Pirates. But also saw the Dance Party and the parade. Other than that it was just me and my friend chatting and checking out what’s new etc... Loved the egg roll stand with the Cheeseburger and the Philly Steak egg rolls.

We ended up leaving about 5:45 and heading over to Grand Flo for cocktails in Mizners. So didn’t do fireworks. But I have a fully solo parkhopping day coming up when my friend is working for the day till late. So I’ve already planned in for that day to end with MK so I can watch them then (and get the feels alone! ).
Just_Pete is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 19, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazascouser
Apprentice Imagineer

Mazascouser's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Enjoying your posts. Sounds like your having a fun time.
Mazascouser is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List