Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 3 Mar 19, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Kraken
Imagineer

Upper Class via Air France codeshare was £500 cheaper than booking via Virgin / Delta. Exact same VS75/76 flights too (but under an AF codeshare).

November here we come!
Kraken is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 19, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney20152
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Hi, I’ve been looking at similar flights in February with Air France but flying Virgin. Does anyone know how much it is to add a case and for seat selection ? Thank you x
Disney20152 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 19, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
philinmerthyr
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disney20152 View Post
Hi, I’ve been looking at similar flights in February with Air France but flying Virgin. Does anyone know how much it is to add a case and for seat selection ? Thank you x
Virgin charge £45 for a case up to 23kg. Seat bookings start at £30 each way I believe.
Old 3 Mar 19, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

Isn't it about £90 extra pp to get both included in the price - the next ticket option?

If buying for all that would be cheaper.
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 19, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
philinmerthyr
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
Isn't it about £90 extra pp to get both included in the price - the next ticket option?

If buying for all that would be cheaper.
It isn’t an option when buying though Air France. Virgin don’t have Feb dates on sale yet. A case only (no seats) is £70 each way on AirFrance.

Hopefully we can add both once the system is available to manage bookings
Old 3 Mar 19, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney20152
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Great thank you very much x
Disney20152 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 19, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Big Jim
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
Also just checked your dates. Not sure what group you have, but 2A and 2C is £998 no luggage or seats for those dates.
Wow, that's very good! We have that group plus 3 more adults. Which website am I looking at? I'm a bit confused - doesn't take much
Big Jim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 19, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Big Jim View Post
Wow, that's very good! We have that group plus 3 more adults. Which website am I looking at? I'm a bit confused - doesn't take much
mobile.airfrance/GB/en...wTripAction.do

On my phone so that is the mobile. But it is the airfrance.co.uk site.

5 adults and 2 kids would £1888.
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 19, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Rich accountant
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

Originally Posted by philinmerthyr View Post
It isn’t an option when buying though Air France. Virgin don’t have Feb dates on sale yet. A case only (no seats) is £70 each way on AirFrance.

Hopefully we can add both once the system is available to manage bookings
If you search on the AF website you can select the next tier of economy that appears to include baggage. Seems to be approx. £100pp more. I can't find if this also includes seat selection though?
Rich accountant is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 19, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
philinmerthyr
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rich accountant View Post
If you search on the AF website you can select the next tier of economy that appears to include baggage. Seems to be approx. £100pp more. I can't find if this also includes seat selection though?
It doesn’t. It says seats on check in so i think it’s cheaper to add bags when available though Virgin.