Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 5 Mar 19, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkbubbley
Proud to wear my Ears

musements - hate my life right now!

About to lose the will to live...

Have just placed an order however it didnt work first time round, so went back and re-entered CC details...payment went through without 20% discount...musements refusing to help...no contact detail anywhere for google trips...just lost out on £400 in discount and now have tickets that i could have got cheaper elsewhere...called CC company who are also saying that they cant dispute as i agreed to transaction amount... sitting in corner rocking slowly, help!
pinkbubbley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 19, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
lifes2comp
Excited about Disney

Can you not just cancel order and get refund?
lifes2comp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 19, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Hipstalike
Proud to wear my Ears

Hipstalike's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Cross your fingers they don’t deliver the ticket within their deadline (which is quite likely it seems) and ask for a cancellation in case they don’t deliver? I don’t see an easy way out sadly, as in legal terms you did indeed agree to the full price and Musement clearly states their tickets are nonrefundable.

Edited at 10:53 AM.
Hipstalike is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 19, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
alibeau
VIP Dibber

I would have thought there is a cooling off period for any online purchase?

1 Act within the cooling-off period. If you entered into the contract over the phone, online or on your doorstep, you have 14 calendar days to cancel the contract under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. The cooling-off period starts the day after you agree to go ahead with the service.

Ali x
alibeau is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 19, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Fra
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by alibeau View Post
I would have thought there is a cooling off period for any online purchase?

1 Act within the cooling-off period. If you entered into the contract over the phone, online or on your doorstep, you have 14 calendar days to cancel the contract under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. The cooling-off period starts the day after you agree to go ahead with the service.

Ali x
Not sure tickets count.
Fra is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 19, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
suntink
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

I have just had confirmation that my payment has gone through after a week, they haven’t honoured my discount even though I have sent them a screen shot of my details clearly showing the discount.
suntink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 19, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
cebse
Excited about Disney

Mobile

How did you not realise the final payment on the last page did not have the 20% off ?
Horrible mistake but like above surely a cooling off period for online buying.
Trouble is now a days we all just click on the tic for agreeing there terms without reading them
Old 6 Mar 19, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
willssv
Excited about Disney

Seems to be a few horror stories still for Musement. I'm tempted due to the savings but wary due to the stories of the discount being stopped. Are many people buying from these without problems? I have over £3k worth of tickets I'm looking to buy.
willssv is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 19, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Fra
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by suntink View Post
I have just had confirmation that my payment has gone through after a week, they haven’t honoured my discount even though I have sent them a screen shot of my details clearly showing the discount.
If they don't budge you can just dispute the charge with your CC provider.
Fra is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 19, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
cebse
Excited about Disney

Mobile

The discount comes off before you commit to pay.
The first time I tried it did not come off so I did not buy. I contacted them which through online chat was very good.
They told me to empty my basket and start again. I did this and the discount came right off.
So I bought them and saved a fortune.