Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 18 Mar 19, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MikeH23 View Post
Hi Kelly well done on completing a very well written report, sounds like you had a fantastic time. Such a shame we didn't realise we were both in 1900 Park Fare at the same time! I have only just caught up as not been on here as much lately but now starting to plan for trip number 6 so really need to keep up to date on here. Well done again!
Hi Mike, nice to hear from you again, I hope your well.

Thank you, we had an amazing time. I know it's such a shame isn't it, what are the odds of that?

I am so happy to hear you are planning trip 6, do you know when your planning it for yet?

Thank you again for reading xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 19, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
It seems like forever since we were planning this trip! I've just made our ADRs for the next one
It does doesn't it! It's scary how quick time passes. I hope your keeping well Mrs BC? Fab news about the ADR'S it won't be long now! I just managed to book our FP's 4 days early today! I was over the moon xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 19, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Twinklestar1
VIP Dibber

Twinklestar1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Thanks for the last day report - such sad days but reinforce the lovely times that you have enjoyed. Been great reading along with you. Good luck with the assignments x
Old 18 Mar 19, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
MikeH23
Very Serious Dibber

MikeH23's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Hi Mike, nice to hear from you again, I hope your well.

Thank you, we had an amazing time. I know it's such a shame isn't it, what are the odds of that?

I am so happy to hear you are planning trip 6, do you know when your planning it for yet?

Thank you again for reading xx
Yes we are good thanks but not entirely sure yet but maybe next year or possibly wait until 2021 😳 Hope you are all well & looking forward to your upcoming trip!
MikeH23 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 19, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Twinklestar1 View Post
Thanks for the last day report - such sad days but reinforce the lovely times that you have enjoyed. Been great reading along with you. Good luck with the assignments x
It is but it's also great to look back on. In fact I was just reading one of the reports last night and we were both laughing at something that Noah had said, it's great to reminisce. Thank you for reading along, I really appreciate, I know how much time it can take. Thank you, 3 more to go then we're off again x

Originally Posted by MikeH23 View Post
Yes we are good thanks but not entirely sure yet but maybe next year or possibly wait until 2021 😳 Hope you are all well & looking forward to your upcoming trip!
That's good, oh I think you should do both hubby said no to next year, but I'm working on him. Hoping to secure free dining next month then see where we go from there. We're all great thank you, it's coming up really fast and I feel so under planned but there's nothing else I can really plan I don't think (apart from our surprise Disney day ) xx
Old 21 Mar 19, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
Imagineer

Great report! I have read the whole thing through, but I am useless at remembering to comment, sorry! Noah did so well bless him, i can only imagine how overwhelming it all must have been for him.

Also, MOD is great right? We moved up to the North East last year and discovered MOD pretty quickly! We still prefer Blaze, but MOD is a close second

Looking forward to your highs and lows post
Wismgari is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 19, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Wismgari View Post
Great report! I have read the whole thing through, but I am useless at remembering to comment, sorry! Noah did so well bless him, i can only imagine how overwhelming it all must have been for him.

Also, MOD is great right? We moved up to the North East last year and discovered MOD pretty quickly! We still prefer Blaze, but MOD is a close second

Looking forward to your highs and lows post
Thank you so much for reading. He did amazing we are so proud of him coping as well as he did 😍

It's amazing in fact, hubby and I are away for our birthdays tonight and have just been the metro on the way for one 😂 how are you finding it in the North East?

I'm hoping to maybe get it done next weekend 🤞 xx
Old 27 Mar 19, 12:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Thank you so much for reading. He did amazing we are so proud of him coping as well as he did 😍

It's amazing in fact, hubby and I are away for our birthdays tonight and have just been the metro on the way for one 😂 how are you finding it in the North East?

I'm hoping to maybe get it done next weekend 🤞 xx
Haha, I love the dedication to MOD! My boyfriend is always much more interesting in shopping when I mention MOD as well...

I am liking the North East - we live in Durham, so it is pretty, although a little hilly for my liking!
Wismgari is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 19, 01:23 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Nothing worse than coming home. what a great trip report and so many adventures that will make so many magical memories forever
That countdown to the next adventure must be giving you such a buzz

Look forward to reading all of your new adventures

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 19, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Wismgari View Post
Haha, I love the dedication to MOD! My boyfriend is always much more interesting in shopping when I mention MOD as well...

I am liking the North East - we live in Durham, so it is pretty, although a little hilly for my liking!
What kind of man is he?! I'm joking.

That's good, Durham is a beautiful city, we're in South Durham Yeah I go to Uni in Durham (well through New College) and when we pop into Durham I hate the hills, coz I'm totally lazy If you ever want any ideas of what to do or anything feel free to message x

Originally Posted by walt4it View Post
Nothing worse than coming home. what a great trip report and so many adventures that will make so many magical memories forever
That countdown to the next adventure must be giving you such a buzz

Look forward to reading all of your new adventures
Coming homes the worst, but as a friend on here once said that means you can plan to go back

To be honest I haven't really concentrated on it much lately, have a lot going on at home plus trying to finish all my assignments before we go Thank you for reading xx