Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 26 Jun 20, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
June8th
Apprentice Imagineer

I’ve got the same response as before, “ you have a confirmed booking at POFQ we cannot expedite linking, that will happen in 14 days.”
June8th is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
I'm still on hold... I'm tempted to change hotel but worried that will reset the number of days for linking! Hope you link asap so I know it is possible...
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
SloanRangers
Excited about Disney

SloanRangers's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Mobile

Just posted this in the ‘linking booking’ thread but thought I’d update here too.

OK, just got off the phone with Disney. The lady I spoke to went off to check and confirmed that those resorts that are not currently in the system for 2021 are causing delays with reservations linking but it should be resolved soon.
So I guess those of us booked for either PO resorts and any others not yet showing with availability for 2021 are back to playing the waiting game.🙄
She did at least confirm that POR will be open for 2021 so no need to change resorts...
2010- Port Orleans Riverside/ Royal Pacific
2013- Saratoga Springs/Portofino Bay
2015- Saratoga Springs/Sandpearl/Hard Rock Hotel
2017 - Beach Club/Sandpearl/Hard Rock Hotel
2018 - Las Vegas and Florida East Coast
2019- Los Angeles and Las Vegas
SloanRangers is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
meegraine
Serious Dibber

meegraine's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
I'm staying at POR in September 2020 and am yet to be moved resorts! I am on a PO FB group and a lot of American visitors are being moved right now and some who are staying in Jan 2021 have already been moved. I think UK visitors will have to wait until the decision cut off day to find out where we're being moved too.

Majority of places I've seen people been moved to are Contemporary Garden Wing (if staying before CBR due to open) and CBR.

POR & POFQ are only not showing now as they have not released an official opening date for the hotel so until then can't sell rooms there, I think it'll open up in the new year once everything has started to calm down more

Next Trip: Canary Islands June, 2023
meegraine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
merkat
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I have linked btw for wilderness lodge sept 2021 and managed to book my days. My problem is I only made the booking for one person and I need to add the other 3 onto the booking. How is the easiest way to go about that?
Old 26 Jun 20, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by merkat View Post
What is the email please?
Originally Posted by merkat View Post
I have linked btw for wilderness lodge sept 2021 and managed to book my days. My problem is I only made the booking for one person and I need to add the other 3 onto the booking. How is the easiest way to go about that?
I used the email address thats on our invoice, I'm sure thats where I got it anyway Can take 2 weeks for a reply though
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I booked All Star Music for May 2021 but it was just as they pulled the hotels from sale so it didnt get confirmed- i booked Pop Century instead

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Oh what have I missed? I cancelled our July 2020 visit and re-booked for September 2021. Both at POFQ. I’m all linked up in the system and it’s all showing. I’ve even booked our park days today as well?
Old 27 Jun 20, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
pretty_lucky
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
I booked All Star Music for May 2021 but it was just as they pulled the hotels from sale so it didnt get confirmed- i booked Pop Century instead
Hey Nicki

We booked ASM last Saturday - did Disney confirm yours wasn’t booked - or did you just not want to take that chance? I received my invoices (2 rooms) on Sunday and have been told there will be no issue with linking once the reservations appear in their system, and just to wait 10-14 working days. 🙁
Old 27 Jun 20, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
Oh what have I missed? I cancelled our July 2020 visit and re-booked for September 2021. Both at POFQ. I’m all linked up in the system and it’s all showing. I’ve even booked our park days today as well?
Brilliant news Scooby Dooby How long did it take for the reservation to link?
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List