Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 15 Jul 20, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

Disney 2021?

What are you all planning?... Will you plan for 2021,do you feel safe to do so or will you plan for 2022?..
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 20, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
lollina
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We have a Disney Cruise booked for Aug 21 from Florida, this was booked before Covid and is for my 40th. The plan is to do Disney World for 2 weeks before that but won't think about booking anything until the FCO advise is changed for USA so that our insurance is valid. Also waiting to see if and when some of the in park restrictions will be lifted and hoping that Disney will release some sort of discount/ deal for next year at some point. We have until April 21 to decide as that's when the cruise can be cancelled with a full refund so it's all just a wait and see.
Also toying with the idea of Disneyland Paris in Feb but again I'm going to monitor the situation in terms of risk and likelihood of enjoyment over the next few months.
Old 15 Jul 20, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lollina View Post
We have a Disney Cruise booked for Aug 21 from Florida, this was booked before Covid and is for my 40th. The plan is to do Disney World for 2 weeks before that but won't think about booking anything until the FCO advise is changed for USA so that our insurance is valid. Also waiting to see if and when some of the in park restrictions will be lifted and hoping that Disney will release some sort of discount/ deal for next year at some point. We have until April 21 to decide as that's when the cruise can be cancelled with a full refund so it's all just a wait and see.
Also toying with the idea of Disneyland Paris in Feb but again I'm going to monitor the situation in terms of risk and likelihood of enjoyment over the next few months.
Good plan...
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 20, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Already had October 2021 booked before Covid, hoping it be ok! 14 nights Lake Buena Vista, 2 nights Royal Pacific Universal and 5 nights Clear Water, keeping everything crossed.
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 20, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

We're planning for January 2022, not planning for 2021 but we haven't ruled it out, if it's ok to go then we'll most likely look at late Sept / early Oct, then early Sept 22 to get 3 trips out of an annual pass.

I'm hesitant to book anything at the moment, too much uncertainty to risk losing money.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 20, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
FeFe
VIP Dibber

FeFe's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

We changed from Oct this year to June of next. Being cautiously optimistic that things will have returned to some sort of normality by then
June 14 New York and Summer Bay
May 17 DIBB villa and Hard Rock
March 18 Hotel Metro New York
October 18 Majorca
June 19 Dibb Villa and Hard Rock
June 2022 dibb villa and Hard Rock
June 2024 Heron Villa again hard rock and poss beach club for couple of nights
FeFe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 20, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

We are hoping to go Oct 21, but not even looking at booking anything, this virus is not going anywhere soon 😩
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 20, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

I would like to go to WDW (or failing that, another Disney resort) in 2021. This year is my first year not visiting a Disney resort since 2012! However not looking seriously at booking anything (or even bothering to look for flights/hotels/etc) until much nearer the time.

Even before COVID I used to only book my WDW holidays about a couple of months in advance (the only exception was when I did runDisney last year as the races sell out so early), so with all the uncertainty at the moment I'm probably not going to book anything until at most about a couple of months in advance of the trip...
Old 17 Jul 20, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
tee1
Imagineer

We've booked a villa for July 2021.

Must admit, it makes me wobble a bit with the increase in cases etc etc, but hopeful things will be fine by then. If we need to wear a mask, so be it.
tee1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 20, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Thorpy
Imagineer

We were planning on a big one next year, as it's my "wave your bat" birthday. That said we have nothing booked. we tried to move this years to next year, but were only offered rack rates.
I am expecting offers to come out at some point when the fans have all booked and they realise a lot of the public aren't, so I'm basically watching and waiting.
Also I want to go to Riverside which is currently unavailable.