Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 17 Apr 19, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
MK_club1987
Apprentice Imagineer

Anyone stayed at the B&B hotel?

Finally found an amazing deal, it's an offsite hotel, which we didn't really want to do after experiencing onsite last time, however the prices for onsite are ridiculous this year, anyways found an amazing deal for the B&B hotel in July, how is it?

Offsite wise before we have stayed at Magic Circus, Dream Castle and Kyriad, how does it compare to these?
MK_club1987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
charlie_fame
Very Serious Dibber

charlie_fame's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

I’ve stayed at B and B , thought it was fine ! Decent sized room which was clean and functional, we barely spent any time in the room. Close to the parks and had a regular bus to take us in 👍 breakfast was fine just standard pastries, meats cheeses etc 👍 we would def go back if we got a good deal
charlie_fame is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Is it the one beside the Explorers hotel as there seems to be another one? If so I stayed one night at the end of our onsite stay & it was fine. Basic & clean is all you want when you’re hardly there! We’ve booked again for a one night stay again for August for the start of our hols think we’ve paid 75 euro for 3 adults & one child for the night!
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
MK_club1987
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
Is it the one beside the Explorers hotel as there seems to be another one? If so I stayed one night at the end of our onsite stay & it was fine. Basic & clean is all you want when you’re hardly there! We’ve booked again for a one night stay again for August for the start of our hols think we’ve paid 75 euro for 3 adults & one child for the night!
I believe that's the one yeah.
MK_club1987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by MK_club1987 View Post
I believe that's the one yeah.
The bus was good too regular & only a few minutes ride to the park. It was quite new when we stayed the last time they do a great pizza in the cafe👍🏻👍🏻

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
MK_club1987
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
The bus was good too regular & only a few minutes ride to the park. It was quite new when we stayed the last time they do a great pizza in the cafe👍🏻👍🏻
Thank you so much, a bit weary about going back to offsite, I mean don't get me wrong we have done offsite plenty of times, it's just that it was so nice being onsite last time, being walking distance etc etc that we categorically said we wouldn't do offsite again, but it's either offsite or nothing due to prices.

Like you said most of the time we won't be in the room anyway, and DS is still only going to be 4 so don't think he will worry too much about offsite vs onsite
Old 17 Apr 19, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by MK_club1987 View Post
Thank you so much, a bit weary about going back to offsite, I mean don't get me wrong we have done offsite plenty of times, it's just that it was so nice being onsite last time, being walking distance etc etc that we categorically said we wouldn't do offsite again, but it's either offsite or nothing due to prices.

Like you said most of the time we won't be in the room anyway, and DS is still only going to be 4 so don't think he will worry too much about offsite vs onsite
Summer prices are super high this year, I really miss the 2 nights free offer as that makes it more affordable for us at that time of year.
We’re onsite for 3 nights in August so we’ve added on the B&B hotel for arrival day as our flights times are rubbish, we’d be paying for an onsite & Park day for nothing as we don’t get there till about 7pm.
I’ve not stayed in any of the other hotels you’ve mentioned, but like you say it’s better going & staying offsite than not going at all! You’ll have a great time regardless & there’s a Disney shop in the hotel too for your son & you to have a good look around!

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
Old 20 Apr 19, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

I'm looking at b and b too. I've had quotes for onsite stay 3 nights in july and with infinity discount the cheapest was still over £600. Prices seem to have increased loads. I can't decide whether to do the b and b or the ibis at Val de Europe, where we've stayed a few times before.
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 19, 06:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Eeyorefanuk
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nursetina View Post
I'm looking at b and b too. I've had quotes for onsite stay 3 nights in july and with infinity discount the cheapest was still over £600. Prices seem to have increased loads. I can't decide whether to do the b and b or the ibis at Val de Europe, where we've stayed a few times before.

Hello
Can I ask does the ibis offer free shuttle?
Old 21 Apr 19, 07:05 AM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Eeyorefanuk View Post
Hello
Can I ask does the ibis offer free shuttle?
No it doesn't but it is literally next to train station which is 1 stop to Disney. There are free buses that pick up at various points around Val de Europe but we've never used them as the train is just so convenient and quick.
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List