Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 4 Apr 19, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile What was your best Discovery Cove offer?

I'm wanting to book discovery cove for when we go in nov/Dec. It's a good price as it's out of season, but something is stopping me from booking it - I'm always worried I'm going to miss out on something!
So tell me the best offer you've ever had for DC - doesn't have to be the price, but maybe it was something special included in the price etc!
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 19, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Segdude
Very Serious Dibber

Segdude's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Gosh, I can't remember the price we paid, but they had a bit of a deal on during the Black Friday period. I seem to remember they called in Blue Thursday or something! We booked for five of us, without the dolphin swim (been there, done that etc etc) but with a Cabana and the Sea Quest for three of us. I seem to recall the discount almost, but not quite, covered the cost of the cabana, but certainly covered the cost of Sea Quest for 3 peeps. We booked for 4th July, thereby avoiding some of the crowds. As we'll eat there we can go straight back to the villa to chill or maybe be brave and aim for fireworks at Disney.

Y'all take care
Nick
Segdude is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 19, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

I bought in black friday sale direct from Seaworld. It was the ultimate ticket so includes 14 days unlimited usage for Seaworld, Aquatica and Bush Gdns, free parking and one day at Discovery Cove with a dolphin swim for £165. Really looking forward to it as not been to Discovery Cove before.

Edited at 11:10 PM.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 19, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
florida addict
Imagineer

florida addict's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

$199 each for swim and 14 day Sw BG and Aq including parking

Black Friday deal
Old 5 Apr 19, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Pea007
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

The best deal was definitely the blue Thursday deal before Black Friday as I’ve kept an eye on it and kicked myself for not booking! An excuse to come again next year
Pea007 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 19, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
tigerfee
VIP Dibber

I have the Discovery cove ultimate ticket booked, with the dolphin swim and seaventure.
I got it for 190 pounds all in.
I think that was pretty good 😊

Edited at 10:33 PM.
tigerfee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 19, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
ratmanscoop
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by tigerfee View Post
I have the Discovery cove ultimate ticket booked, with the dolphin swim and seaventure.
I got it for 190 pounds all in.
I think that was pretty good 😊
£190 including Seaventure is an absolute steal - who was selling that?
Old 6 Apr 19, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
tigerfee
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by ratmanscoop View Post
£190 including Seaventure is an absolute steal - who was selling that?
It was from Floridatix. I had originally booked the ultimate ticket with dolphin swim. Then a few months back they were offering a deal for seaventure. I can't remember exactly what the deal was, but I think it was 25 pounds? (I'll need to check receipt)

To be honest, I don't know if I'll pluck up the courage to do the seaventure part. 😂
tigerfee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 19, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
ratmanscoop
slightly serious Dibber

I'd recommend Seaventure, as long as you're not too claustrophobic it's a great experience. I guess this highlights seasonal pricing, I'm used to paying £190 for a non-dolphin swim ticket and £60 extra for Seaventure on top of that!
Old 6 Apr 19, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
tigerfee
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by ratmanscoop View Post
I'd recommend Seaventure, as long as you're not too claustrophobic it's a great experience. I guess this highlights seasonal pricing, I'm used to paying £190 for a non-dolphin swim ticket and £60 extra for Seaventure on top of that!
I'm going in November, so off-peak pricing.

I'm not claustrophobic, but not the strongest swimmer either. Never been underwater before. I really want to face my fears and do it 🤪