Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 6 Apr 19, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
ratmanscoop
slightly serious Dibber

No swimming required on SeaVenture, you're walking along the 'seabed' with a handrail, so perhaps that's an ideal first chance to go underwater
Old 7 Apr 19, 02:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Sukey
Excited about Disney

We’ve been today. I booked in September for 5 of us with dolphin swim. When the Black Friday deal came out I cancelled the booking and then rebooked saving over £400
Sukey is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 19, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi all

Reading through this post with interest. We are returning August 2020 and I booked the Seaworld park tickets on Saturday, not realising they are included in the Discovery Cove Ultimate Package. Anyway, managed to sort that out, lol.

My DD is really keen to swim with the dolphins. We originally said no as it's too expensive but I am looking into it again.

The best price I have seen so far is £916 for four DC Ultimate Packages for peak time August 2020. Am I likely to get it cheaper than that then, as they are already saying it is 20% off. I do tend to rush into everything and if I am going to convince DH then I potentially need to get the cost down.

Thanks very much.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 19, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Hotlush
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by BigTumMum View Post
Hi all
The best price I have seen so far is £916 for four DC Ultimate Packages for peak time August 2020.
Check later in August, if that's practicable, looked originally at 19th - £236pp, moving to the 24th dropped it down to £198pp with FloridaTix...
Hotlush is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 19, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Hotlush View Post
Check later in August, if that's practicable, looked originally at 19th - £236pp, moving to the 24th dropped it down to £198pp with FloridaTix...
Thank you, yes I just saw that whilst playing around with prices. Unfortunately that is one of our 'express pass' days at Universal so I think we will probably be in there on the cheaper dates

I always thought DC was extortionate but that's because I didn't appreciate the other parks are included so it doesn't seem quite so bad though. Never like paying over the odds though if I don't have to
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 19, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dreamer
Very Serious Dibber

Disney Dreamer's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
[QUOTE=BigTumMum

The best price I have seen so far is £916 for four DC Ultimate Packages for peak time August 2020. Am I likely to get it cheaper than that then, as they are already saying it is 20% off. I do tend to rush into everything and if I am going to convince DH then I potentially need to get the cost down.

Thanks very much.[/QUOTE]

If you're not going until Aug 2020, I'd def wait until their black (blue) Fri deals in Nov. As others have said, we got the dolphin swim, seaworld, busch gardens and aquatica for £165 each and that's with no black out dates. You can get it as a gift voucher and then select your dates when you're ready to book.
Disney Dreamer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 19, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Kathleen74
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We bought 4 Discovery Cove Ultimates in their Blue Friday sale last year and went on 6th July 18. We paid £814 using Halifax clarity card and with free parking included and Seaworld, Busch and Aquatica we thought it was great value.
Kathleen74 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 19, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Clarkd3
Getting Excited

Mobile

We are hoping to be in Florida Aug 2020 and mainly doing Disney but I am interested in DC however only that. Is it possible to buy tickets for that on its own? If so any advice on how to get the best price would be much appreciated 😊
Clarkd3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 19, 07:35 AM  
Link to this Post
jiminycricket
Trying for More Ears

We paid £60 per person for a non swim ticket last year. It was a mistake but ATD, to their credit, honoured it. Problem is, my little boy absolutely adored it and fell in love with the place, and now I'm not sure I can return to Orlando with my son without forking out nearly 1000 for Discovery Cove tickets! My bargain deal may have backfired!
jiminycricket is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 19, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MillyMoo View Post
I'm wanting to book discovery cove for when we go in nov/Dec. It's a good price as it's out of season, but something is stopping me from booking it - I'm always worried I'm going to miss out on something!
So tell me the best offer you've ever had for DC - doesn't have to be the price, but maybe it was something special included in the price etc!
May bank holiday weekend 2018 for 1st November 2018 - it was a glitch for sure and a mistake on the part of the travel agent, but they honoured it. I got non-swim tickets for £26 each .

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...discovery+cove
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List