Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 4 Apr 19, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Lalilu
slightly serious Dibber

We're to book?

1st time planning a trip to California and were looking at San fran/ San diego/ anahaim and maybe Burbank area to see sights in LA.
Looking for tips on best sites to book accomadation with and hotel/ condo reccomendations ( family of 5)
Lalilu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 19, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Lalilu
slightly serious Dibber

Anyone...
Lalilu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 19, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

I start with Trivago and choose which site to book from based on price and cashback.
Old 5 Apr 19, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

Or Airbnb - with five of you that may be more economical. Bear in mind that San Francisco tends to be quite expensive.
Old 5 Apr 19, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Lalilu
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
Or Airbnb - with five of you that may be more economical. Bear in mind that San Francisco tends to be quite expensive.
I have been told this as with 3 teenager's would have to book 2 rooms! have never used airbnb is it safe?
Old 5 Apr 19, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lalilu View Post
I have been told this as with 3 teenager's would have to book 2 rooms! have never used airbnb is it safe?
2 rooms is going to get pricey quickly - I’m happy with Airbnb personally but I do make sure I only book places with lots of good reviews.
Old 5 Apr 19, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
It will depend , in Anaheim there are lots of suite type hotels like the Desert Palms that sleep 5/6

How old are the teenagers ? If your talking 18/19 then you might not get 5 in a room
In some hotels but younger ones you probably would .
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 19, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Lalilu
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by daytonababe View Post
It will depend , in Anaheim there are lots of suite type hotels like the Desert Palms that sleep 5/6

How old are the teenagers ? If your talking 18/19 then you might not get 5 in a room
In some hotels but younger ones you probably would .
Twins 13 '& 17
Defiantly going to check out airbnb as a condo/ apartment is prob the way to go.
Old 5 Apr 19, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
red cuillen
Excited about Disney

Marriott Springhill Suites had 1 king bed plus 2 double sofas, so 5 in a suite is doable, though not sure how comfy 2 on a sofa bed would be. I guess Doubletree would be similar.
We've done 2 rooms at Holiday Inns in Burbank and along the PCH - you can get connecting rooms - and they weren't too expensive.
Booked Anaheim thro Disney (USA site), and others with hotel chain direct or booking.co.uk.
red cuillen is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List