Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 14 Apr 19, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Minnie’s holiday dine help

Has anyone been here and done this specific one recently or last Halloween ? Just the Minnie one not general Hollywood and vine please . It’s gets mixed reviews but I thought of doing this at Halloween but unsure and is it 1 TS credit?
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyThoughts
Imagineer

Mobile

I looked at doing either the Halloween or the Christmas dinner but all the reviews I’ve read have been pretty poor in terms of food & even the decor so we’re giving it a miss 😞

DLP: 2019, Feb: Santa Fe
HappyThoughts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Weve done Minnie's Seasonal Dine but this was may 2017 so not the Halloween version. It does gets some very mixed reviews and complaints about noise and mess etc. We had no issues with it. We enjoyed the food and had no complaints. I don't think I'd pay for it oop but as a dining plan credit it's fine. Typical Disney character buffet. Pics in my 2017 food report in my signature below.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
Weve done Minnie's Seasonal Dine but this was may 2017 so not the Halloween version. It does gets some very mixed reviews and complaints about noise and mess etc. We had no issues with it. We enjoyed the food and had no complaints. I don't think I'd pay for it oop but as a dining plan credit it's fine. Typical Disney character buffet. Pics in my 2017 food report in my signature below.
Thank you , surely can’t be any worse than Tusker house noise wise because that place is off the chart .
Looking at the food selection it does look like any other buffet . I might give it a go. Just want something alternative to mnsshp and being Halloween themed seemed the likely option . thank you 😀
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

we did minnie's holiday springtime dining and it was one of the best character meals we did. We went about 4ish the character interaction was great and the food was good pretty standard buffet choices but they had a decent selection of gluten/dairy free.
Daisy is a meet and greet they gave you a voucher which you handed in when you went up to meet her but you were free to do so whenever you wanted - we did it at the end and there was no wait

The menu varies slightly depending on the "season" and items have a themed name or colour

I'd go back again
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We all really enjoyed it and I don’t understand the negative reviews. Buffet was good and character interaction was fantastic.
THECRAZYMOUSE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
Originally Posted by THECRAZYMOUSE View Post
We all really enjoyed it and I don’t understand the negative reviews. Buffet was good and character interaction was fantastic.
Bonus is it’s free lol
Sept 24 POFQ
Old 15 Apr 19, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Bonus is it’s free lol
😂 yes completely free 😂
THECRAZYMOUSE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Smithy78
Excited about Disney

We did it in 2017 with the added bonus of Fantasmic tickets. We had no complaints, food was standard buffet so something for everyone, loved the spider macaroons. The characters were dressed for Halloween and you get a special photo pass pic with Halloween Minnie. Would we go back yes if on DDP, good use of 1TS in my opinion.
Smithy78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Milpston
Imagineer

We did it for Halloween in October 2018. I wasn't sure about it when booking either but there weren't many options in HS and we wanted the Fantasmic! package. We really enjoyed it. No complaints about the food and would do it again.
There are some pictures ect on my trip report, day 5 if it helps at all.
August 2021 - Anthem of the seas UK mini cruise Trip report *completed*
Vegas/LA Aug 22 - Trip Report In Progress
Milpston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List