Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 14 Apr 19, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

Mobile $300 spends ... can't find email

hi guys ..
I've searched my emails for the link to pre register to get the $300 spends from Disney and I can not find it ..
any idea when it was sent ?
do I need to go to MDE ?
Thanks guys x
Old 14 Apr 19, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

The email is for the extra $100 - $200 is included whether you receive that email or not. I haven't received the email either but I've worked out that I'll save more than the $100 by booking through a cashback site - Quidco is my site of choice.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 06:35 AM  
Link to this Post
LouH
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I’ve also not had it and I had two emails down as we have to book two rooms

I’ve emailed Disney about it

We were hoping to try Quidco and still get it - you never know
LouH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 07:44 AM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

Mobile

Lou.. any idea if we can book multiple rooms online then link them afterwards as we are a party of 9 so need a few rooms x
Old 15 Apr 19, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Scottishmam
Excited about Disney

Sorry to jump in. I booked a disney hotel direct with disney but going through topcashback site and got over £100 cash back. Does this mean I won't get the $100? I thought I would just get it when I checked in to POFQ? Am I meant to get an email about it? It clearly states in my booking confirmation email that I get a $100 gift card. Thanks
Scottishmam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
merkat
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Scottishmam View Post
Sorry to jump in. I booked a disney hotel direct with disney but going through topcashback site and got over £100 cash back. Does this mean I won't get the $100? I thought I would just get it when I checked in to POFQ? Am I meant to get an email about it? It clearly states in my booking confirmation email that I get a $100 gift card. Thanks
I didn't get cashback and booked with My Magic Holiday but i also would like to know when we get the voucher or if i have to bring anything.
Old 15 Apr 19, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
daffodil92
Imagineer

Mobile

The email that people are talking about is a seperate thing to the $200/$100 gift card that is offered as part of the free dining.
It is a seperate offer from Disney as an incentive to book for 2020 through them.
So if you have already booked a free dining package you’ll still get your $ which was offered when you booked. Hope this helps .
daffodil92 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Tiggers Pal
slightly serious Dibber

OP I have the email you are talking about, it came in on Thursday 11th April. It came into a different email account from the one I’ve used when we booked to stay onsite in 2017 & 2018.
Tiggers Pal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
LouH
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by JediMuM View Post
Lou.. any idea if we can book multiple rooms online then link them afterwards as we are a party of 9 so need a few rooms x
My husband is better with it than me but I believe (we have 3 rooms this Xmas for a few nights) that you can link them all through my Disney experience.
He’s the ‘lead’ so added us all and I did have to ring Disney to link all the rooms but that was easily sorted x
LouH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LouH View Post
My husband is better with it than me but I believe (we have 3 rooms this Xmas for a few nights) that you can link them all through my Disney experience.
He’s the ‘lead’ so added us all and I did have to ring Disney to link all the rooms but that was easily sorted x
Sorry to jump on this, when you link the rooms do they then put your rooms next door to each other?