Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 16 Apr 19, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Lucky23 View Post
But why no pe then ? Really confused as there is a flight leaving 45 mins earlier which has got pe but their economy prices were much more expensive ?
Because, as I said and it’s only an assumption. They are not releasing PE until they see which flight gets full first. They may change the schedule and have one flight a day. They may feel that PE is not that viable from Manchester on two flights. Also, I don’t know and again iits an assumption maybe they hold back for holiday bookings via the Thomas cook package service
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
antheve
Helping Minnie

Thomas cook also have all economy flights to orlando. I flew on them last year from Glasgow. No PE, all economy. Plane and flights were fine.
antheve is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Lucky23
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Because, as I said and it’s only an assumption. They are not releasing PE until they see which flight gets full first. They may change the schedule and have one flight a day. They may feel that PE is not that viable from Manchester on two flights. Also, I don’t know and again iits an assumption maybe they hold back for holiday bookings via the Thomas cook package service
Ok thanks ... just worried we’d be on a foreign plane ... ha ha
Lucky23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Bolto6
Imagineer

There was something on here last week about bargain flights at the end of August next year on TC, I wonder if the PE was such a good price that actually it's booked up and that's why there is no seats available.

I don't think they will Schedule change, we travelled with them in September on the later flight and it was full both ways.
Bolto6 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
antheve
Helping Minnie

Mobile

Direct lift from thomascook airlines.

*During summer we will be operating an A330-300 which will have 372 economy seats. Please refer to the seat map sent to you along with your booking confirmation to retrieve accurate information about the aircraft you will be flying on.

**One of our A330 has a slightly narrower seat width of 17.3". Please refer to the seat map sent to you along with your booking confirmation to retrieve accurate information about the aircraft you will be flying on.
antheve is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
wombat girl
Imagineer

Yes, flying Aug 19th to sept 4th
We are on the same flights
DLP 2018 - Star Tours - A solo story trip May 2018
ASM 2018 - It's Looking like a lot like a Christmas Wombat- Solo Trip TBC
wombat girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Lucky23
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by wombat girl View Post
We are on the same flights
Had a live chat with them ... and it’s still an airbus apparently. Just now looking for accommodation for 9 days of our 16 day holiday !
Lucky23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
emmafleur
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Had a live chat with them ... and it’s still an airbus apparently. Just now looking for accommodation for 9 days of our 16 day holiday !
We fly out on the 20th but come back on the same flight as you. Too good a bargain to miss when we bought it a few weeks back 🎉
emmafleur is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
weeleighluigi
Imagineer

It's the Scandinavian a330 Airbus... we were on it last year from Glasgow.

I thought there was no PE because of the plane and seat map... Maybe ppm will come along and correct me. I think it's because of the plane that there is no PE not because of the fact that their is another flight.
In fact, on the day we fly from Manchester this June, we are on the same plane... it's all economy, it's the second of 2 flights that day and is only 25 minutes after the first flight. The first flight offers PE and another class I am sure. It's a different type of plane. Ours is all economy. I'm happy with that, it's a nicely fitted out plane
weeleighluigi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by weeleighluigi View Post
It's the Scandinavian a330 Airbus... we were on it last year from Glasgow.

I thought there was no PE because of the plane and seat map... Maybe ppm will come along and correct me. I think it's because of the plane that there is no PE not because of the fact that their is another flight.
In fact, on the day we fly from Manchester this June, we are on the same plane... it's all economy, it's the second of 2 flights that day and is only 25 minutes after the first flight. The first flight offers PE and another class I am sure. It's a different type of plane. Ours is all economy. I'm happy with that, it's a nicely fitted out plane
Now there weeleighluigi where on earth did you get that info from? Who could have given you that
You are, of course 100% correct
PPM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List