Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 19 Apr 19, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
nats1211
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile ADR day today! Couple of questions

Hey,

I’m not looking to book loads as on QSDP, looking for Chef Mickeys, Via Napoli, Pizzafari, ABC Commisary, BOG breakfast and lunch.

My questions are:

Is it 11am or midday it opens up for us as seeing conflicting info on here and online?

We are onsite so will the 180 plus 10 just magically be there?

Is it better to use the app or desktop? Seen different people say the plus 10 has only been open on one or the other?

Thanks in advance 😁
nats1211 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Itsabunthing
Apprentice Imagineer

It's 11am on the app and 12 noon if you ring them.

I notice you say you're on QSDP but Chef Mickey and Via Napoli are both table service restaurants so you won't be able to use quick service credits there.
Itsabunthing is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
nats1211
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Itsabunthing View Post
It's 11am on the app and 12 noon if you ring them.

I notice you say you're on QSDP but Chef Mickey and Via Napoli are both table service restaurants so you won't be able to use quick service credits there.
Thank you, I know they are TS restaurants we plan to pay OOP for these ones, sorry I should have clarified that x
nats1211 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Itsabunthing
Apprentice Imagineer

No worries, just didn't want you to get a nasty surprise when you got there.
Itsabunthing is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
THOscar
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by nats1211 View Post
Hey,

I’m not looking to book loads as on QSDP, looking for Chef Mickeys, Via Napoli, Pizzafari, ABC Commisary, BOG breakfast and lunch.

My questions are:

Is it 11am or midday it opens up for us as seeing conflicting info on here and online?

We are onsite so will the 180 plus 10 just magically be there?

Is it better to use the app or desktop? Seen different people say the plus 10 has only been open on one or the other?

Thanks in advance 😁
If your hotel reservation is linked on MDE then it should magically appear. It doesn't always though and some folk have to ring. Whether app or desktop is better, that's pot luck too. Be prepared to try both
THOscar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post

I could only get my +10 on the app.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
nats1211
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I’m done!

Pizzafari isn’t available yet which I was expecting as I’d read that one isn’t a 180 day and you need to check but otherwise I got everything I wanted at the times I wanted!

I’m particularly pleased with my Chef Mickeys as we are doing that on our second day and as it’s a MNSSHP night MK closes to us at 4 and I’ve got us a reservation for 5pm so we can go there straight after which seems like a good use of time.
Old 19 Apr 19, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Leebie7376
Earning More Ears

Mobile

I’d have both the website and the app open, and see which works fastest on the day. I ended up finding the website best on my ADR day recently
Leebie7376 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List