Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 19 Apr 19, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
justmagical
slightly serious Dibber

Parcel holding/shopper..When you wish gifts

Just a quick post for anyone who is looking to use the above

I can not recommend When You Wish Gifts enough (angelbabe on here) just truly awesome

I first decided to use When you wish gifts back in Nov 2018 and have sent parcels since then all the way to our arrival 2 weeks ago.

Everything you would want from a company - replied to every email, confirmed every parcel - Debbie is so lovely and just on the ball with everything I had no worries whatsoever about my parcels

Planned for delivery first night and we arrived way later than estimated - Debbie still came all the way over to AKL late at night to deliver them to me

Recommend them 1000% to anyone and will use them again without question - so friendly, efficient and professional

I’m still here and have done more shopping but the initial parcel holding by when you wish gifts has made sure I’ve made the most of the holiday too and DS and DH are happier not waiting around for me shopping 👍

So thank you Debbie and When you wish gifts - fantastic service!

Edited at 02:23 PM.
justmagical is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 19, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Great to hear
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 19, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by justmagical View Post
Just a quick post for anyone who is looking to use the above

I can not recommend When You Wish Gifts enough (angelbabe on here) just truly awesome

I first decided to use When you wish gifts back in Nov 2018 and have sent parcels since then all the way to our arrival 2 weeks ago.

Everything you would want from a company - replied to every email, confirmed every parcel - Debbie is so lovely and just on the ball with everything I had no worries whatsoever about my parcels

Planned for delivery first night and we arrived way later than estimated - Debbie still came all the way over to AKL late at night to deliver them to me

Recommend them 1000% to anyone and will use them again without question - so friendly, efficient and professional

I’m still here and have done more shopping but the initial parcel holding by when you wish gifts has made sure I’ve made the most of the holiday too and DS and DH are happier not waiting around for me shopping 👍

So thank you Debbie and When you wish gifts - fantastic service!
Thank you so much, it was our absolute pleasure!

Hope you are having a fabulous holiday
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 19, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

What kind of things are popular to have delivered before going?
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 19, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Princesa View Post
Hi Princesa,

A lot of people like to take advantage of online sales at their favourite shops rather than waiting to shop in-store on arrival
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 19, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
justmagical
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Princesa View Post
Mine was pretty random I’m afraid and mostly items I either can’t get here or are much cheaper/had discount codes:

Walmart snacks and toiletries
(inc. lots of secret gel)
Bath & Body works - lots!
Amazon items
GAP
I also got some Christmas bits

Think I had around 17 parcels but it was so worth it just to pack things straight into an empty case 👍
justmagical is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 19, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
We use Debbie all the time for grocery deliveries and gift baskets for the villa. Always professional and nothing is too much trouble, even when I messaged in a panic because I forgot to order something!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 19, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
We use Debbie all the time for grocery deliveries and gift baskets for the villa. Always professional and nothing is too much trouble, even when I messaged in a panic because I forgot to order something!
It's always a pleasure, thank you!
Old 28 Apr 19, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
littletrev
Imagineer

I used Debbie last year and will definitely be in touch with her again, before we go again next year.

Fantastic service and nothing was too much trouble for her.
Old 28 Apr 19, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by littletrev View Post
I used Debbie last year and will definitely be in touch with her again, before we go again next year.

Fantastic service and nothing was too much trouble for her.
Thank you, it was our pleasure!