Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 12 Jun 19, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
juless77
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kadiekaismummi View Post
Thank you, we were going to book with thomas cook look through their deals & also look through search bar, there was plenty of good deals to be had wirhin two weeks of departure! We are not getting a car out there & transportation wasnt included with Thomas Cook, but we also looked on Tui & found a lovely hotel right opposite Icon Park, breakfast included & also transportation to & from the hotel, so went for that one, theres loads of bargains to be had, i found it much better to look st pavkage holidays rather thsn flight/hotels luggage etc we also have 20kg luggage & 10 hand luggage each included! Good luck in your search, if i see anything ill give you a shout
can I ask which hotel it was x
Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando Feb 2010
Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando Sept 2011/2013
juless77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
kadiekaismummi
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by juless77 View Post
can I ask which hotel it was x
Sonesta es suites I.Drive xx. Great reviews on tripadviser xx
Old 12 Jun 19, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
jackster14
Very Serious Dibber

Hope you have a fabulous time.
I went away with DH at Easter on our own for a week, it was lovely, the apartment stayed tidy, when we wanted to go out we went, no waiting around LOL
I don’t want to do it all the time or every year but now and again it’s lovely.
jackster14 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by kadiekaismummi View Post
Sonesta es suites I.Drive xx. Great reviews on tripadviser xx
Someone I work with stays there and says it lovely
Old 13 Jun 19, 01:07 AM  
Link to this Post
kadiekaismummi
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by jackster14 View Post
Hope you have a fabulous time.
I went away with DH at Easter on our own for a week, it was lovely, the apartment stayed tidy, when we wanted to go out we went, no waiting around LOL
I don’t want to do it all the time or every year but now and again it’s lovely.
Thank you so much, dh has been ill for the last year & hopefully hes on the up now! So we are happy to have a little time alone, xx. Heard the apartments are clean & tidy, nice pool area, restaurants in very easy reach, xxx thats all we need xx

Edited at 01:15 AM.
kadiekaismummi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 19, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
This thread had me check Thomas Cook, just out of curiosity, for the time I'm planning on spending away with my daughter to celebrate her finishing her GCSEs from July 5th.

Direct flights to MCO including luggage and a hotel for less than £900 - that's a hell of a lot less than I'd spend if we went to New York!

I sort of feel tempted to do a week in Orlando now, although that would mean getting home from Orlando on the morning of July 13th and then heading back off to, errm, Orlando for three weeks on July 24th!

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 19, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
kev007
Imagineer

kev007's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
This thread had me check Thomas Cook, just out of curiosity, for the time I'm planning on spending away with my daughter to celebrate her finishing her GCSEs from July 5th.

Direct flights to MCO including luggage and a hotel for less than £900 - that's a hell of a lot less than I'd spend if we went to New York!

I sort of feel tempted to do a week in Orlando now, although that would mean getting home from Orlando on the morning of July 13th and then heading back off to, errm, Orlando for three weeks on July 24th!
That sounds a very good arrangement 😄
kev007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 19, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
kadiekaismummi
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post

Do it! You only live once! Theres some good deals around, two more sleeps for me! . (The good folk ln here twisted my arm!).

Edited at 08:04 PM.
kadiekaismummi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Scotts2a
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Scotts2a's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Is a week enough time though with jet lag and losing 2 days to travel?
Scotts2a is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
kadiekaismummi
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Scotts2a View Post
Is a week enough time though with jet lag and losing 2 days to travel?
To me a week is better than nothing, if you can do a few days longer all the better, but we are just going for pool days & a little retail therapy