Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 26 Feb 12, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Wonder
Imagineer

I'm going for the first time to DLP on the 12th and 13th March (managed to book using The Sun offer that was on before Christmas). I'm so excited as I was 16 last time I was anywhere Disney and I'm 29 now... it'll tide me over until I get to go back to Florida and my bf tells me good things about it!

I'm so excited, I've told him to prepare for me to go on a bit of a souvenir overload- I want a pin from each park plus from our favorite attractions if I can get them, a car aerial topper, a photo frame with a nice Disney photo of us in it, park maps, a new keyring, a snow globe and goodness knows what else... EXPENSIVE!
Old 27 Feb 12, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Wonder View Post
I'm going for the first time to DLP on the 12th and 13th March (managed to book using The Sun offer that was on before Christmas). I'm so excited as I was 16 last time I was anywhere Disney and I'm 29 now... it'll tide me over until I get to go back to Florida and my bf tells me good things about it!

I'm so excited, I've told him to prepare for me to go on a bit of a souvenir overload- I want a pin from each park plus from our favorite attractions if I can get them, a car aerial topper, a photo frame with a nice Disney photo of us in it, park maps, a new keyring, a snow globe and goodness knows what else... EXPENSIVE!
See you there maybe, we're going 11th - 15th

Just under two weeks for us now, getting soooo excited!
oh_darling is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 12, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Hope the weather is going to keep improving for all us March goers we are off on Monday I really hope we wont have to have a 100 layers on x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 12, 11:52 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by tinks_1989 View Post
Hope the weather is going to keep improving for all us March goers we are off on Monday I really hope we wont have to have a 100 layers on x
I dont mind if its cool, I just dont like it when it rains! My hair goes like a huge frizz ball i dont fancy pictures being taken like that! People will think im a new character.

I wouldnt mind it being like today (here in the Midlands) its been grey buy mild weather! Not coat weather its been nice.
Old 29 Feb 12, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Lee2112
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mrs Pluto View Post
I dont mind if its cool, I just dont like it when it rains! My hair goes like a huge frizz ball i dont fancy pictures being taken like that! People will think im a new character.

LOL! Me too, my hair goes mental and I too don't mind how cold it is as long as it's dry, rain makes me very grumpy
Old 29 Feb 12, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Cash
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi there

We are going 11th March for 15 nights, taking my 2 year old g'daughter with us, she is so excited
Cash is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Feb 12, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Lee2112 View Post
LOL! Me too, my hair goes mental and I too don't mind how cold it is as long as it's dry, rain makes me very grumpy
Same here! Just makes you miserable from the word go! Soon as you look out the window and see rain! Wet hair and wet feet are a big no no!
Im just so glad Hair Straightners were invented! They come everywhere with me
Old 29 Feb 12, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Bates View Post
Hi there

We are going 11th March for 15 nights, taking my 2 year old g'daughter with us, she is so excited
wow 15 nights! Lucky lucky I dont think i could ever afford that long! Unless i camped in a tent somewhere

Have a fab fab time! We go the day you come back! Where are you staying?
Old 29 Feb 12, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
w3dal
Imagineer

is it time to go yet
Old 29 Feb 12, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post

soon be! Ive got 26 days to go!
Closed Thread